Milous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Alto Blu, LUX, Sunroof, delivered 3/18/22
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Stopped by a Ford dealer on my way home from a visit near Seattle. They had two EcoBoost Mavericks in stock for immediate sale - one XL model and one XLT. Both had very few options. Non-negotiable asking price was $5,000 over MSRP...
Sponsored

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Stopped by a Ford dealer on my way home from a visit near Seattle. They had two EcoBoost Mavericks in stock for immediate sale - one XL model and one XLT. Both had very few options. Non-negotiable asking price was $5,000 over MSRP...
Which dealer?

OP
OP

Milous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Which dealer?
Bowen Scarff in Kent. They also had a third Maverick, an XLT that was marked "Not For Sale" that they are using for demo rides.

https://www.bowenscarff.com/inventory/new-2022-Ford-Maverick-XLT-3FTTW8E90NRA04011

https://www.bowenscarff.com/inventory/new-2022-Ford-Maverick-XL-3FTTW8F93NRA02400

BTW, salesman I dealt with was Ron Olson, he was very helpful and knowledgeable and spent a lot of time answering questions I had, even knowing that I had already ordered a Maverick from another dealer.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Milous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered my XLT hybrid in June, still no build date. But it was sure nice to finally see one in person. So tempting to want to drive one home, but I really want the hybrid as well as other options that these did not have. My wife liked the XL interior colors much better than that of the XLT. She didn't care for the orange accents and thought that the white areas on the dash and doors looked like styrofoam. The orange trays in the center console will be easy to replace with black ones as they just lift right out. The door panels and front dash white pieces will probably not be easy to change, if even possible at all.
Sponsored

Last edited: