First Name
Elliot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid and Outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just had my grabby breaks fixed at the dealer. when I brought it in i had between 3/4 and full in the gas tank and a miles to empty reading of around 400 miles ( showing 40.4 mpg) When I picked it up, I still had the same gas tank reading and the same mpg of 40.4 but my miles to empty showed 290. anyone know how this happened?
No big deal. I experienced the same thing when they disconnected the battery and did module updates. Your computer will need to relearn your driving and will eventually correct itself.
Sponsored

Dad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, - Lariat, Hyundai Palisade
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Maybe the CPU was just too dumb to do the calculation??? I don't know, man. All I can tell you is I looked at the odom and the mileage did not move and that's all matters to me. I don't care how much gas they burn doing the software update as long as it is fixed, which it did in my case.
Just so I'm clear . . . they did the software fix 2.0? Many reporting the first software update only worked for a short time and their mpg decreased significantly. Keep an eye on your mpg and keep us updated, if you please. Vital for many of us wondering whether or not to go through with the fix.

Maverick2023

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just so I'm clear . . . they did the software fix 2.0? Many reporting the first software update only worked for a short time and their mpg decreased significantly. Keep an eye on your mpg and keep us updated, if you please. Vital for many of us wondering whether or not to go through with the fix.
yes, I did get the latest software update and no, I haven't seen 'significant' drop in mpg. It's only been a week but I will let you know if I get the same mpg issues as some other people on here.

Dad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, - Lariat, Hyundai Palisade
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
yes, I did get the latest software update and no, I haven't seen 'significant' drop in mpg. It's only been a week but I will let you know if I get the same mpg issues as some other people on here.
(y)

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

And I doubt that it's only Ford dealerships.
In the last 15 years, I have leased BMWs, MB, Audi, Porsche, and Honda's.

None of the European dealerships played the game that Ford tried on me, I walked out of the Honda dealership, but hubby wanted a CR-V, and he dealt with them. I did all the negotiations over emails with the Europeans, I also ordered my Cars too and did the European Delivery of them all. I still have my M5 and my Boxster.

Reactions: Dad

Sponsored

Epoch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex, Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm having the same clunk/lurch issue on my 2022..dealer claims the software updates don't apply to my vin#??

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'm having the same clunk/lurch issue on my 2022..dealer claims the software updates don't apply to my vin#??
Did you get a notice in the mail from Ford, if so, show them. Many Ford dealer are total idiots.

Deb from MN

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Deborah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

grabby brakes, were quite annoying, got mine fixed...all good!

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

grabby brakes, were quite annoying, got mine fixed...all good!
Is this Grabby Fix 1.0 or 2.0? If it's 1.0 they will be back in about 3 weeks, also your MPG will decline until then

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is this Grabby Fix 1.0 or 2.0? If it's 1.0 they will be back in about 3 weeks, also your MPG will decline until then
They just update to the newest programming for the affected modules so there is no '1.0' or '2.0'

Sponsored

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

They just update to the newest programming for the affected modules so there is no '1.0' or '2.0'
So it's 2.0. I had the first upgrade and it lasted all of 3 weeks.

GPSMan

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Mine got better instantly.
But I could still notice it.
Now 3000 miles later it's between trivial and non-existent. It helped mine.
Sponsored