First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford explorer sport trac
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I thought I seen this morning that that train had left the train junction on the east side of st Luis. Headed to Pennsylvania I think... My mav has been sitting at that juntion for the last 11 days. final train yard for it is In Chicago to then car hauler to souther WI..
I would hope mine wasn't on it.. I don't see why they would have mine travel that far east to just come back to Chicago... But I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it was.... But if it is would have to wait another year or 2 on top of the year+ that I have waited for mine to be built and shopped... Cuz I'm sure I'd hear ford just say well sorry.. Just have to order again and wait... If that's the Case then I would prob just try to find a Santa Cruz.. Cuz I'm not waiting that long.. I've been limping my truck along not wanting to put anymore money in it... But it won't prob hold out more then a couple of more month before I have to put a couple of grand into it which I won't do...

Larry G

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey 2017 Harley-Davidson Sportser
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Only fear is that my Maverick is on that train, which I hope wasn’t headed to Wilmington, Delaware and trucked the rest of the way to dealership.
Waiting for 491 days so far.
Sponsored