First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Fusion Energi(lease), 2006 Mustang GT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The HPR Ford/Duplicolor pen definitely isn't; way too orange. I suspect they just took the basecoat paint color mix information and didn't account for the red tintcoat, and the touchup only comes with pure clear topcoat.
That's a shame as for years, for all Ford colors that had the pearl effect color (the white on Explorers for example) it would come with 3 bottles. One base, one pearl and one clear. Guess they cheapened out.
Sponsored

Tim d

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Howdy all, just writing wondering if anyone out there has been graced a decent fingernail sized ding where on my passenger side front fender. My paint is the new (to the maverick) azure gray tri-coat metallic. I’m sure Ford makes a touch up paint/pen with in that color, and wondering if anyone might know where to point me to purchase it?
I took a picture on my phone of my mavericks carbonized grey,went to Walmart and matched it to a bottle of fingernail polish,which is lacquer paint. Matched really good for a small paint chip.

SteveG

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford ranger XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Go to the Ford web site to get the proper part number for the paint then go to Amazon and type in the MotorCraft part number. It should pop right up. not expensive and color match was spot on for my Area 51 Blue.
Ford Maverick Touch Up Paint recommendations? 1712333463073-ha
Sponsored