Sponsored

Took delivery of my ford maverick today from a central florida dealer!!

Redbaron

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Cruze
Everything was awesome! The truck rides so smooth and is super quick. I didn’t even have to drive home… I let the truck do it for me. Haha.
I utilized X-plan and the $1000 off for ford drives u program. Everything went super smooth other than the doc fees. dealer charged me $75 for pre-delivery handling and $255 for Electronic Filing Fee. I got into an argument with the guy and told him it should be capped at $100 total and it’s black and white under the plan rules. He said “I even pay that with A plan”. I told him to call ford about it. We made a deal that if ford says that’s not ok he will credit me back the extra. What do you guys think?
Sponsored

olderbudwiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lincoln Corsair, 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Everything was awesome! The truck rides so smooth and is super quick. I didn’t even have to drive home… I let the truck do it for me. Haha.
I utilized X-plan and the $1000 off for ford drives u program. Everything went super smooth other than the doc fees. dealer charged me $75 for pre-delivery handling and $255 for Electronic Filing Fee. I got into an argument with the guy and told him it should be capped at $100 total and it’s black and white under the plan rules. He said “I even pay that with A plan”. I told him to call ford about it. We made a deal that if ford says that’s not ok he will credit me back the extra. What do you guys think?
FromA/Z/X plan site

Pricing Formula

• The AZ-Plan price is the amount shown on the line labeled appropriately near the bottom of the factory invoice. The New Vehicle Purchase Program price includes advertising, finance costs, transportation, and Company Administration Fee.
AZ-Plan
Dealer Invoice - Holdback - Advertising Assessment + Administration Fee* (see sample invoice)

• X-Plan is a pre-determined price based on dealer invoice or A-Plan price depending on brand. The X-Plan price is noted on the dealer invoice.
X-Plan

FordDealer Invoice - (0.4% * Dealer Invoice) + Administration Fee* (see sample invoice)
LincolnDealer Invoice + (0.6% * Dealer Invoice) + Administration Fee* (see sample invoice)
*$275 Administration Fee.