Vinnieferr

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Various Undercarriage and Wheel well shots
Ford Maverick TONS of Maverick Trainer Pics & Measurements! (Cactus Gray, 6'6" tall driver & passenger, legroom, car seat, no moonroof, undercarriage) {filename}
Ford Maverick TONS of Maverick Trainer Pics & Measurements! (Cactus Gray, 6'6" tall driver & passenger, legroom, car seat, no moonroof, undercarriage) {filename}

Gotta figure out how I'm going to attach a catalytic converter theft protection cage

Aaaand there we go. Hope these videos help.

Great job. Thanks so much
Sponsored

Morgan33

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for these pictures. So I've got a 2020 Kia Sportage. Front to bumper matches. Front door is the same, back door is going to be 5 in shorter. Height will be the same. Truck bed height will be as high as my mirror. The inside specs almost match. And the vehicle itself will go out the end to the end of my tape measure. I cannot wait.
Ford Maverick TONS of Maverick Trainer Pics & Measurements! (Cactus Gray, 6'6" tall driver & passenger, legroom, car seat, no moonroof, undercarriage) IMG_20210825_120642916_HDR

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@Jakb The measured length of 198 inches compared to the advertised 199.7 means a lot to my garage space! Awesome job. Thanks for posting, man. You're a legend.

Cgrosby

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
I love the descriptions in inches-“ish”.
No seriously, great job and thanks for all the great information.

Sponsored

vap0rtranz

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mav Hybrid XLT, '17 Chevy Colo Z71 diesel
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@Jakb you tricked us into thinking you were British my flipping one of those steering wheel pics. Nice!

Top of hitch reciever is 20.5". ty!

2cafn8d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Thank you for the fantastic pictures and memasurements. Several currently are not loading, so I will come back to look again.

Everytime I see CG pictures I am more in love. It's the color I chose.

Connect

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord, 2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I saw a lot of folks on here asking for measurements, and I had 45 min to kill with the truck so I dug out the tape measure.

Haha yeah, its definitely a smaller truck but I love small trucks.
My brother has been singing " ♫ Baby Truck! doo doo doo doo doo doo ♫ " to me all day.
Thanks for all the pictures, very informative for someone who will not likely get to see one for another few months.

I appreciate all the sitting pictures.... I'm only 6'1" but am wide and sit kind of upright so room is always of interest to me. I always sit behind myself when considering something because I know I will have people back there at some point and I figure if I'm comfortable then they most likely will be also.

notfast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier PRO-4X Lux FFV
Engine
Undecided
Me in the front seat with it all the way back. Not particularly comfortable but sufficient. Could be nicer if I reclined.

2022 ford maverick tall 6'6%22 front passenger legroom 1.jpg
It's interesting to see that the back seat seems pretty spacious but the front passenger seat is a bit cramped. That's a mild concern to me since I'd rarely use the back seat but semi-frequently will have a front seat passenger.

Good to hear that a child seat fits well! That's a large reason why folks have to, well, move to larger vehicles. My current Nissan Frontier is the smallest crew cab currently available for sale and the only way a rear-facing child seat fits is being wedged between the two front seats.

legs1957

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Conrad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Fantastic job, thanks so much.

Sponsored

casanewt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 KIA Sportage X-Line Prestige PHEV
Engine
Undecided
It's interesting to see that the back seat seems pretty spacious but the front passenger seat is a bit cramped. That's a mild concern to me since I'd rarely use the back seat but semi-frequently will have a front seat passenger.
That seems to be standard design practice in most vehicles. Driver gets a lot more knee/leg room because of the need to operate the foot controls and steering wheel can house the airbag, whereas the front passenger's knee room is taken up by airbag, glove box, etc. It becomes way more evident when someone like myself at 6'4" sits in the front passenger seat. Normal sized folks have decent room. I don't think the Maverick is any more cramped for front passengers than other small to mid-sized vehicles.

notfast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier PRO-4X Lux FFV
Engine
Undecided
That seems to be standard design practice in most vehicles. Driver gets a lot more knee/leg room because of the need to operate the foot controls and steering wheel can house the airbag, whereas the front passenger's knee room is taken up by airbag, glove box, etc. It becomes way more evident when someone like myself at 6'4" sits in the front passenger seat.
I agree; there's a finite amount of space to package everything in smaller vehicles, so compromises need to be made. I suppose the answer to needing tons of leg room in all positions is the ol' full-size pickup, which comes with its own compromises.

theek

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V, Subaru CrossTrek
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Half the pics are no-shows.

ttthhasdf

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I saw a lot of folks on here asking for measurements, and I had 45 min to kill with the truck so I dug out the tape measure.

Haha yeah, its definitely a smaller truck but I love small trucks.
My brother has been singing " ♫ Baby Truck! doo doo doo doo doo doo ♫ " to me all day.
Thank you for doing this. I took my measuring tape out to the drive way and started measuring cars. I don't think its that small!

RBFGina

First Name
Gina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Stepside ('94), Maverick Lariat Hybrid ('22)
You are the Tape Measure MAN! Thank you!
Sponsored