Sponsored

rehf0376

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
My 6'6" self sitting in back with the 5'8" sales professional sitting comfortably in front.

2022 ford maverick tall 6'6%22 rear passenger legroom 1.jpg

Plenty of room. The rear seats are pretty upright, but not anymore so than most trucks. I definitely wouldn't want to do a long distance roadtrip in the back, but 3-4 hours would likely be fine.

2022 ford maverick tall 6'6%22 rear passenger legroom 2.jpg

This is with them scooted back to where they had "plenty of room". This woul Likely be if you had two 6' tall people stacked.

2022 ford maverick tall 6'6%22 rear passenger legroom 3.jpg

This is with the seat all they way back. Everyone was cracking up, I don't know if I could have closed the door

2022 ford maverick tall 6'6%22 rear passenger legroom 4.jpg

Me in the front seat with it all the way back. Not particularly comfortable but sufficient. Could be nicer if I reclined.

2022 ford maverick tall 6'6%22 front passenger legroom 1.jpg

2022 ford maverick tall 6'6%22 front passenger legroom 2.jpg
My 6'6" self sitting in back with the 5'8" sales professional sitting comfortably in front.

2022 ford maverick tall 6'6%22 rear passenger legroom 1.jpg

Plenty of room. The rear seats are pretty upright, but not anymore so than most trucks. I definitely wouldn't want to do a long distance roadtrip in the back, but 3-4 hours would likely be fine.

2022 ford maverick tall 6'6%22 rear passenger legroom 2.jpg

This is with them scooted back to where they had "plenty of room". This woul Likely be if you had two 6' tall people stacked.

2022 ford maverick tall 6'6%22 rear passenger legroom 3.jpg

This is with the seat all they way back. Everyone was cracking up, I don't know if I could have closed the door

2022 ford maverick tall 6'6%22 rear passenger legroom 4.jpg

Me in the front seat with it all the way back. Not particularly comfortable but sufficient. Could be nicer if I reclined.

2022 ford maverick tall 6'6%22 front passenger legroom 1.jpg

2022 ford maverick tall 6'6%22 front passenger legroom 2.jpg
Man these are super helpful, especially since zero dealers nearby have any inventory to check it out in person. You’re the real MVP. THANK YOU!
Sponsored