First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Insight, E350, Toyota Sequoia
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
All the prices for covers from Ford are way too high. I am just going to wait and get a 3rd party for half the price.
Sponsored

F1PRB22GA

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Will the roll-up tonneau need to be removed before getting an aftermarket spray-in bedliner ?

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
I've always had really good experience with their products over the years. The few times I've had to deal with their customer service, they always got things fixed up for me, too. I've had 2 Ford Rangers (1996 and a 2010) where their tonneaus were easy to install, lasted for ages if you followed the care instructions, and the 2010 had one of their bed extenders under the AMP label, too. Just really my happiness with them overall.
Okay, thanks for info. It looks like Peragon isn't going to consider a tonneau for the Maverick. I asked if it was a definite no or was the door open? He said if there is a demand, they will reconsider.

Dbarr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500c, Dodge Grandkidsvan, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey Folks, do any of you know anything about the $560 tonneau cover? As it is the cheapest of the three optional covers, I expected simply a snap-on tonneau like all of the British sports cars had, although $560 seemed a little steep. It is a "soft folding" cover. Does that mean that it is just a piece of canvas with snaps, as I figured, or does it mean that it is a sectional top that can be slid open or closed, like an accordian? My dealer had no knowledge of the truck details when I ordered it, as I was his first Maverick sale. Any info from you-all will be greatly appreciated.
This is the cover I had on my Colorado… Easy to install and easy to use. 4 plus years and no issues

Dbarr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Sponsored

ColoradoShooter

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma/Fusion
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey Folks, do any of you know anything about the $560 tonneau cover? As it is the cheapest of the three optional covers, I expected simply a snap-on tonneau like all of the British sports cars had, although $560 seemed a little steep. It is a "soft folding" cover. Does that mean that it is just a piece of canvas with snaps, as I figured, or does it mean that it is a sectional top that can be slid open or closed, like an accordian? My dealer had no knowledge of the truck details when I ordered it, as I was his first Maverick sale. Any info from you-all will be greatly appreciated.
I loved your cookies as a kid....

Peps

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Volvo XC40
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I always liked the slanted soft top available for the jeep and military vehicles. Is something like this even possible for a pickup? i wonder how it would look?

Ford Maverick Tonneau Cover questions 1627347056071

Dbarr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

DuaneM

First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500
I contacted Bak industries to ask if they were making a Revolver cover for the Maverick, as I had one on my Ram and was extremely happy with it. They told me that their engineers were working on developing one but they do not have an ETA. I want the security of a hard cover, but the ability to roll it back to transport my kayak every weekend.
Sponsored