First Name
Patty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I grew up in the Seattle area & that place has always had a bad reputation!! I would never buy from them and can’t believe they are still in business! Do whatever you can to make a scene and let everyone know what kind of jerks they are!! Hopefully they will make it right. Can’t believe Ford is not helping with crap like this!
Sponsored

Vulcan9988

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
I got mine from sunset over in sumner at the bottom of the hill got mine pretty quick and had no troubles once it showed up.

Demoguy1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I know... that's what my partner said. But I really don't want to spend any more energy on this. I ordered this car 5 months ago. I'm not going to get a Maverick from them. They don't have another FX4 sitting on their lot... and neither does any other dealer. So there won't be any solution, just more of me having to deal with this. I filed a complaint with Ford, and if Ford does anything it will likely take future allocations from the dealer. That's all they can do. When I mentioned that to the General Manager he changed his tune and asked me not to contact Ford and that he would "put me on a list" in case someone cancelled a future Maverick order.

I really don't want to deal with these people any more
PLEASE accept delivery of the second Mav if they don't pull the same crap again. You can resell it for the additional markup instead of the dealer. Good luck!
Sponsored