MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The Santa Cruz is ugly. But Hyundai builds great cars. Anyone who is like "oh can't drive a Hyundai" is stuck in the past.

I am not brand loyal, and I don't get brand loyalty at all. I've had many cars from Hyundai to Porsche and they have all had things they were really good at. The only truly bad car I've ever had was an Infiniti, but I've also had a good one of those as well.

Life's too short to always drive the same brand. 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored

Old Hickory Trojan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Crosstrek Spt ,23 SC AWD,02 Jeep 4x4, 17 Winbgo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Worth noting Hyundai has a longer powertrain warranty, but they don't actually have any bumper to bumper warranty.
10 Years 100k miles on the power train and 5 years 60k miles on bumper to bumper...I guess I don't understand your comment.

PlantMan

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-250 4WD crew 8' bed; 2022 Maverick XL AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
3 or 4 years from now this appearance will be available from half a dozen car manufacturers. It'll be just like teardrop shaped sedans or Explorer lookalike SUVs.

Raymundo76

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

in my eyes, there is nothing style wise that I like about the SC. Nothing, we’ll maybe the tires, but that’s it. To each their own though, and maybe the look of the SC will grow on me, but,,,,.
I was interested in the SC until the Ford Mav hybrid was introduced. I was willing to overlook the looks until then. Now I just cannot imagine i would ever buy a SC.
Sponsored