First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Ford F250
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am sure you aren't used to conversing with an actual thinking adult which explains a lot. Don't worry the holidays are coming and you can spout off to your hearts content from your recliner on Thursday or perhaps from your bar stool later tonight!
You're right. I live in the SF Bay Area where I'm used to talking to people that think they're opinion is the only one that matters. I was simply pointing out the irony in your post. You say you don't care but obviously you do.

I ordered one for the convenience. Much like Lariat owners bought theirs for the push button start. I work hard to be able to afford that luxury. If you don't want it then don't buy it, but don't try to condescend people that do.

Have a happy Thanksgiving!
Sponsored

Edge Haley

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Edge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PORSCHE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Having been on the planet for over 3/4 of a century, and having lived through maybe one of the grandest times in human history, partly through the luck of being born in the U.S., and partly out of blissful ignorance of the toll I was taking on the Mother Rock, I think the attitude that you have the right to be totally free to do whatever you want, might just be disastrous behavior for the species in general. Might be philosophically hard to accept. But the proof is in the pudding. We are seeing the result of this attitude in another area right now. I’m willing to make some compromise in my vehicle because it’s the intelligent thing to do at this point in our history.
Having been on the planet for over 3/4 of a century, and having lived through maybe one of the grandest times in human history, partly through the luck of being born in the U.S., and partly out of blissful ignorance of the toll I was taking on the Mother Rock, I think the attitude that you have the right to be totally free to do whatever you want, might just be disastrous behavior for the species in general. Might be philosophically hard to accept. But the proof is in the pudding. We are seeing the result of this attitude in another area right now. I’m willing to make some compromise in my vehicle because it’s the intelligent thing to do at this point in our history.
You and I are on the same PLANET! Pilot also, flew over the North Pole at 25yrs old, again at 60 yrs old and the difference in ice formations was shocking. At 28 saw Pound Glacier in Alaska, get off a bus at the base of a Glacier (30 stories tall and 20 miles wide)....last year went back and now you have to take a 2.5 mile walk to get to the base of Pound Glacier. Yet some still are blind to global warming......a main reason for ordering a Hybrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.