First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My tint guy came out to measure the factory tint on the rear windows and it measured out at 23%. So I did 20% on the front windows and a 5% strip across the front. Looks awesome and I'm super happy with it. Before you ask..... No, it's not ceramic. I live in Ohio so sun and heat isn't the issue here lol. And it cost $150 and took him about 20mins.

Ford Maverick Tint match done: 20% front windows and a 5% strip across the front IMG_0443

Ford Maverick Tint match done: 20% front windows and a 5% strip across the front IMG_0440

Ford Maverick Tint match done: 20% front windows and a 5% strip across the front IMG_0441
Sponsored

OCasey

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav XLT Cactus Gray
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My tint guy came out to measure the factory tint on the rear windows and it measured out at 23%. So I did 20% on the front windows and a 5% strip across the front. Looks awesome and I'm super happy with it. Before you ask..... No, it's not ceramic. I live in Ohio so sun and heat isn't the issue here lol. And it cost $150 and took him about 20mins.

IMG_0443.jpg

IMG_0440.jpg

IMG_0441.jpg
That looks great. I'm scheduled to have the same done this weekend. Are there any problems at night seeing out the side windows? Thanks

Reactions: AJS
OP
OP
PDM33

PDM33

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That looks great. I'm scheduled to have the same done this weekend. Are there any problems at night seeing out the side windows? Thanks
Not sure, it was just done 2 hours ago lol. I have 20% on my last two cars as well and I never had an issue so I assume it will be the same on the Maverick

Brian_J

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 R6, HPR Maverick AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

IMG_0443.jpg

IMG_0440.jpg

IMG_0441.jpg
I really like that front strip! I’ve found that the cup holders in my center console are usually in the sunlight coming from the windshield. This would surely cure some of that!

Luminin

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Fusion Platinum
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks great, especially on that Oxford White! Very clean and sharp.

Sponsored

Shakesbear

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
J. R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat AWD, FX4, 4K, Lux, no CP360 assist
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I tinted my windows about 25% on my coupe, and I've never had any problems with night visibility :)

zakstang

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

IMG_0443.jpg

IMG_0440.jpg

IMG_0441.jpg
NICE! I have white XLT....this is my plan....thanks for sharing!!!

Jmav2152

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Mav, 15' KTM 1190 ADV R, 19' Husq TE250i
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I really like that front strip! I’ve found that the cup holders in my center console are usually in the sunlight coming from the windshield. This would surely cure some of that!
I first got hip to a visor like 10 years ago on my superduty. Every vehicle i owned and will own will have one. Really helps complete the job and darkens the interior of the cab a lot. always a must have imo.

Halo9x

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT 2023
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

IMG_0443.jpg

IMG_0440.jpg

IMG_0441.jpg
I had the strip done on mine and it looks great!

Last Truck Ever

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I first got hip to a visor like 10 years ago on my superduty. Every vehicle i owned and will own will have one. Really helps complete the job and darkens the interior of the cab a lot. always a must have imo.
I just had mine done today, a 20 minute job at my local tint shop, looks good but took me a minute to adjust to a darker interior. But I'm sensitive to glare and seem to drive with the visor down a lot, so this should definitely help.

Sponsored

Redline

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor XLT shadow black
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I did the same thing to mine a few weeks ago and I absolutely love it. The back windows are 22%, it says so right on the window in tiny print. I went with 25% on the fronts and it looks great. I didn't know if I'd like the dark visor across the windshield, but it is really nice once you get used to it. 😬

Last Truck Ever

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I did the same thing to mine a few weeks ago and I absolutely love it. The back windows are 22%, it says so right on the window in tiny print. I went with 25% on the fronts and it looks great. I didn't know if I'd like the dark visor across the windshield, but it is really nice once you get used to it. 😬
Good to hear, thanks. I was initially concerned that it wasn't a STRAIGHT line all the way across, something to do with the curve of the windshield (?), but looking at the OP here, it's the same on theirs, so must be a thing. Just takes some getting used to, but definitely DOES darken the interior and hopefully will reduce the Alabama Death Ray Sun experience when driving.

Kofad

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Man, I'm jealous. We're not allowed to have any tint other than the factory one on front windows here. I've learned that the hard way with a previous car; 200$ ticket and another 200$ to have it scraped off.

Last Truck Ever

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Man, I'm jealous. We're not allowed to have any tint other than the factory one on front windows here. I've learned that the hard way with a previous car; 200$ ticket and another 200$ to have it scraped off.
Not even a sun strip?!