Sponsored

Timing for 2023 Maverick Build & Price ?

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No joke, probably at least another month or two. If history is any indicator. Especially since the order banks are closed. There is no "rush" to provide any info to customers for a product they aren't even offering for sale.

OP
OP
DelSil

DelSil

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.silsdetail.com
Vehicle(s)
1990 Mustang GT convertible
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No joke, probably at least another month or two. If history is any indicator. Especially since the order banks are closed. There is no "rush" to provide any info to customers for a product they aren't even offering for sale.
Thanks. Thought maybe I can see the 23 Maverick I ordered in Atlas blue that I probably won't get. :p

Brown0

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
May as well just wait until 24 MY is about to be opened at this point 🤣

Maverickblues

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 F-150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Early October was what Tim Bartz was saying. We shall see.

Sponsored

Landric

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Landric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT AWD FX4 Alto Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
May as well just wait until 24 MY is about to be opened at this point 🤣
Don't worry, everyone who wants to order a 2024 will have to use the 2023 Build and Price because the 2024 order banks will be closed before the 2024 Build and Price is up. :ROFLMAO:

sherl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus
Any hope would they be reopening order banks?

BertoDeMamp

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Lancer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

The way things have been looking, probably not.. if you want to buy a MY22 or MY23 you will likely need to buy it with a mark-up or you can wait to order a MY24 whenever that happens...

Kinda crazy that the order banks were open for so little time. Stick around this forum for great info because you sure won't be finding it anywhere else.

Jatrax

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 VW ID.4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would think a small one. But very small. According to the bulletin I saw they took 86,000 orders during the brief order bank opening. That plus whatever 'roll over' 22's they have left which was estimated at 10 to 20k would come close to maximum estimated production.

One thing that is unclear though is if that 86,000 orders included the '22 roll overs which it might. if that is the case then there might be a reopening of the order bank or they might just let dealers have whatever production is still available for dealer stock.

They also stated they reached a production of 10k in September August. If they can maintain that we have a theoretical production of 120,000 less whatever down time they have for holidays and maintenance. So maybe 100k? In that case 86k plus 14k for dealer stock means nope, no more order bank for '23. :)

Sponsored

sherl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus
The way things have been looking, probably not.. if you want to buy a MY22 or MY23 you will likely need to buy it with a mark-up or you can wait to order a MY24 whenever that happens...

Kinda crazy that the order banks were open for so little time. Stick around this forum for great info because you sure won't be finding it anywhere else.
Ah thanks. I'm a first time truck buyer and first time ordering at Dealer so kind of shocked when they said it's closed.

sherl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus
I would think a small one. But very small. According to the bulletin I saw they took 86,000 orders during the brief order bank opening. That plus whatever 'roll over' 22's they have left which was estimated at 10 to 20k would come close to maximum estimated production.

One thing that is unclear though is if that 86,000 orders included the '22 roll overs which it might. if that is the case then there might be a reopening of the order bank or they might just let dealers have whatever production is still available for dealer stock.

They also stated they reached a production of 10k in September. If they can maintain that we have a theoretical production of 120,000 less whatever down time they have for holidays and maintenance. So maybe 100k? In that case 86k plus 14k for dealer stock means nope, no more order bank for '23. :)
How would I know when the orders are open? Is there a thread in this forum to subscribe.

jimdouglas

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks. Thought maybe I can see the 23 Maverick I ordered in Atlas blue that I probably won't get. :p
I also ordered in Atlas Blue as I love that color. With 86,000+ ordered and production capacity at 10,000 month, who knows where I will be in that 9 month range.

Jatrax

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 VW ID.4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How would I know when the orders are open? Is there a thread in this forum to subscribe.
Well if you have a 'good' dealer you could ask them to monitor and call you when / if that happens. But most dealers just are not interested in worrying about such a low margin deal as a customer order for this truck.

You could also monitor this forum every week or so. But I don't think there is any particular thread for that. Or you could subscribe to any of a number of Facebook groups if you are into that.

But honestly, if you want a Maverick in 2023 you are almost certainly going to have to buy one off a dealer lot at their markup. I see the chance of the order banks reopening at less than 5%.

OP
OP
DelSil

DelSil

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.silsdetail.com
Vehicle(s)
1990 Mustang GT convertible
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I also ordered in Atlas Blue as I love that color. With 86,000+ ordered and production capacity at 10,000 month, who knows where I will be in that 9 month range.
I got to my dealership right when the banks opened on 9/15 so hopefully I will get it by early next year
Sponsored