First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi all, assuming my November 7th build date holds, I'm trying to figure out when I could POSSIBLY have my Maverick. So I figured I'd ask you all for your experiences. What has been the time elapsed from your actual build date to your delivery date? I realize this will vary, I'm just trying to get an idea.

Appreciate it!
Sponsored

Takk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, HP Red
From watching threads, it seems like it can be as low as two weeks to as high as two months (or more). Probably depends on if the transport companies can figure their stuff out (unlikely) by your build.

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
depends on where in the US you are and the sales volume of your dealer. A low volume dealer in a rural area will take longer, sometimes months. Mine took about a month through a high volume dealer near a major city.

carbonmav05

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Eco
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just depends on when u get shipped. I am still waiting to be shipped after being built 8/25, but other people will get shipped the day or few days after and have it in around 3-6 weeks.

Sponsored

OP
OP
bcoletta

bcoletta

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just depends on when u get shipped. I am still waiting to be shipped after being built 8/25, but other people will get shipped the day or few days after and have it in around 3-6 weeks.
Ok, so sounds like the process is in steps. Build time + ship time = fun times LOL - I'm trying so hard to forget I even ordered this damn truck and be surprised one day.

carbonmav05

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Eco
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ok, so sounds like the process is in steps. Build time + ship time = fun times LOL - I'm trying so hard to forget I even ordered this damn truck and be surprised one day.
It’s honestly so hard to tell. Sometimes they are super quick about things and sometimes they are super slow. For example, I know some people got scheduled, built that first time, and received in 3-4 weeks. Me: I got scheduled June 6, pushed to all the way to August 25th week by week. and now waiting a month jus to be shipped.

OP
OP
bcoletta

bcoletta

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It’s honestly so hard to tell. Sometimes they are super quick about things and sometimes they are super slow. For example, I know some people got scheduled, built that first time, and received in 3-4 weeks. Me: I got scheduled June 6, pushed to all the way to August 25th week by week. and now waiting a month jus to be shipped.
Thank you for your perspective. That has to be frustrating!

Clive

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have been tracking the orders at my dealer in Los Angeles. From the invoice date (on the window sticker) to the arrival on the lot, it is generally between 3 and 4 weeks, though some get stuck down in Hermosillo waiting for shipment for much longer.

OP
OP
bcoletta

bcoletta

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have been tracking the orders at my dealer in Los Angeles. From the invoice date (on the window sticker) to the arrival on the lot, it is generally between 3 and 4 weeks, though some get stuck down in Hermosillo waiting for shipment for much longer.
Thanks!

Sponsored

LastDog

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saturn, Subaru
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi all, assuming my November 7th build date holds, I'm trying to figure out when I could POSSIBLY have my Maverick. So I figured I'd ask you all for your experiences. What has been the time elapsed from your actual build date to your delivery date? I realize this will vary, I'm just trying to get an idea.

Appreciate it!
Wishing you better luck than our truck order. 6/17/2022 confirmed order: XLT hybrid with Lux, CP360, sliding rear window, floor liners, Tonneau. After several build date change, told by Ford truck was essentially built on 7/8/2022 -- except on hold for microchip. No info as purpose of microchip, when the truck will be shipped. Going over 2 1/2 months with microchip hold. Truck sitting in Mexican desert gathering dust and a sun tan. I suspect we are now longing at least 16 months from confirmed order till deliver.

OP
OP
bcoletta

bcoletta

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wishing you better luck than our truck order. 6/17/2022 confirmed order: XLT hybrid with Lux, CP360, sliding rear window, floor liners, Tonneau. After several build date change, told by Ford truck was essentially built on 7/8/2022 -- except on hold for microchip. No info as purpose of microchip, when the truck will be shipped. Going over 2 1/2 months with microchip hold. Truck sitting in Mexican desert gathering dust and a sun tan. I suspect we are now longing at least 16 months from confirmed order till deliver.
That's rough man! I appreciate the well wishes. I ordered on 9/21/21 and just was told the build date of 11/7/22 which I'm not gonna hold my breath on. If the date holds maybe it will be in the 16-18 month range as well. ugh!

jma815

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Golf/Dodge Dakota
I had several push backs as well. Went from original build date of 8/22 to 9/5 to 9/12. I checked everyday for window sticker and my build actually started on 9/7/22. Got my built email on 9/15 and shipped email 9/19. My estimated arrival is 10/10 - 10/16 so slightly over a month from build start to arrival. What was kind of strange is that when I chatted with Ford in September and find out my date got pushed the person in the chat said they had an expected ETA of 10/5 at the dealer. So I'm hoping the estimate from my official Ford email is actually a worse case scenario and it arrives a little earlier. Seems like a toss up for everyone. I live on the east coast (PA).

DucFae

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Maverick; Moto - Scrambler UE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My build process started at the beginning of July, I got an email Friday telling me it's finally done being built and has shipped. Anticipation to VA is late October. So, just depends on what you've ordered and what they're awaiting. It took forever to finish my build because of part constraints. Good luck.

OP
OP
bcoletta

bcoletta

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had several push backs as well. Went from original build date of 8/22 to 9/5 to 9/12. I checked everyday for window sticker and my build actually started on 9/7/22. Got my built email on 9/15 and shipped email 9/19. My estimated arrival is 10/10 - 10/16 so slightly over a month from build start to arrival. What was kind of strange is that when I chatted with Ford in September and find out my date got pushed the person in the chat said they had an expected ETA of 10/5 at the dealer. So I'm hoping the estimate from my official Ford email is actually a worse case scenario and it arrives a little earlier. Seems like a toss up for everyone. I live on the east coast (PA).
wow, built in 1 week. impressive. Thanks for all that info and GL with getting it. I'm on East Coast PA also. Right outside of Philly.
Sponsored