First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It definitely seems like they're forcing you to drop constrained items to retain your current order and pricing, elsewise you'll have to renegotiate with a "special private discount", aka more than you're paying now.
Sponsored

Platinum2

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The results of "who does what" with their current order will drive future builds. After that, it's going to be back to constraints which likely won't clear in 2023 given where we are heading into 3Q.

Just my thought....

Mspi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mspi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For those that might have missed it in the other thread, here is the e-mail that is going out today.

1656520845807.png

1656520858678.png
I received that email, but guess what I decide to call ford CS and I have a schedule built date 8/8/22 for my July 7 2021, HYBRID oxy white Lariat , Co pilot, luxury package.. and she gave me my VIN #. HOPE THE BUILD DATE STICKS

Hijeemoto

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Nunya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Unfortunately I got the email as well and not one bit happy about it. Order placed October 11, 2021. XLT hybrid with minimal options. Removed spray in bed liner when that seemed to be a part of the hold up. I understand that things are crazy, stuff happens, but now to hear this after my dealer recently told me my order had been moved up to priority 02 from 10?! Come on man!
Also I have seen people on here with orders after mine was placed getting their Mav. That’s not right at all. I cannot even imagine how jacked up the people even before I ordered feel.
I agree that MY22’s that aren’t built should auto roll over to MY23’s. If certain items are still constrained - here’s an idea: call the customer to see if they want that removed from their order.
the dealer I’m dealing with and placed my order through just told me today when I called that Hybrid is part of the issue, although like you say, NOT listed as an issue. And he also said something as simple as a hitch may be the issue.
that to me makes no sense at all. If a hitch is what held up any order then the customer should have been notified and asked if they were willing to wait almost a year just for it.
The dealer today also told me that he had a Bronco order with a hitch and the customer removed it from order, got built, and a hitch was delivered to the dealer next day to install on that same Bronco. True or not that makes no sense.
Very frustrated with Ford, the dealer, this process and just happy to be part of a community of folks who know the feeling right about now.

Grozk72

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Cruz, Cayman, Mroadster
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got the email this pm. I just competed a purchase on a Santa Cruz yesterday afternoon. A bit more $ but its in my garage...(and dealers have them and are selling them).

Sponsored

Bad Actor

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Ranger XLT, 73 Mustang Base, 02 Toyota Camry
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
@fordvideoguy

If the dealer's email is correct and internal order banks open August 2nd, would this not be for the rollover orders and wouldn't the dealers have order guides before then? Should we be talking to our dealers on August 2nd to place our roll over orders?

Edit - Nevermind, just watched you video. Thanks, Tim!

Last edited:

KungFuGrip

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That little piece of joy has landed in my inbox. Constraints or no, it's more than a little disgusting that a 9/17/21 order can't get built in over a year.

My daughter says she'll wait it out. Can we keep a 2010 Mazda CX-7 alive for up to another year? I guess we'll find out.

boatman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger, Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
For those that might have missed it in the other thread, here is the e-mail that is going out today.

1656520845807.png

1656520858678.png
Yes, I just got the same email, as mine is/was a Oct 2nd order, Rapid Red 1st edition AWD. Witch makes feel better that I bought a Ranger 3 weeks ago.

MvrkECWI

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, Crosstrek
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So if rolled over the best you can hope for is getting in line 2 weeks before anyone who orders for the first time? Wait in line for a year for a chance to wait in line. Perfect.

wyouger

First Name
Williard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger
Long McArthur has just put out a video on this issue.

Sponsored

dwilson

First Name
n/a
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford maverick

1656520845807.png

1656520858678.png
my maverick has not been schedule yet and it is 4.30 now in ohio i have not got no email from ford today . so does this meen i still might get mine built ?

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Unfortunately I got the email as well and not one bit happy about it. Order placed October 11, 2021. XLT hybrid with minimal options. Removed spray in bed liner when that seemed to be a part of the hold up. I understand that things are crazy, stuff happens, but now to hear this after my dealer recently told me my order had been moved up to priority 02 from 10?! Come on man!
Also I have seen people on here with orders after mine was placed getting their Mav. That’s not right at all. I cannot even imagine how jacked up the people even before I ordered feel.
I agree that MY22’s that aren’t built should auto roll over to MY23’s. If certain items are still constrained - here’s an idea: call the customer to see if they want that removed from their order.
the dealer I’m dealing with and placed my order through just told me today when I called that Hybrid is part of the issue, although like you say, NOT listed as an issue. And he also said something as simple as a hitch may be the issue.
that to me makes no sense at all. If a hitch is what held up any order then the customer should have been notified and asked if they were willing to wait almost a year just for it.
The dealer today also told me that he had a Bronco order with a hitch and the customer removed it from order, got built, and a hitch was delivered to the dealer next day to install on that same Bronco. True or not that makes no sense.
Very frustrated with Ford, the dealer, this process and just happy to be part of a community of folks who know the feeling right about now.
Hybrids have always been a constraint because of demand. Ford originally said they were going to build Mavericks at 40% hybrid 60% Eco. That would be fine except more than 60% of the orders were for hybrids. That alone means there is going to be a backlog of hybrids.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

just got my email. Where does it say Aug 2nd about dealers getting in ealry orders? I did not see that anywhere and its been mentioned a couple of times.
It doesn't say it in the email. Look at the emails the OP posted. There was an email that went out internally to dealers and one that went to us. The dealer one says orders open 8/2.

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've had my Maverick since January, but if I was in this predicament, I would demand they do these 2 things to compensate for this mishap:

1. No Destination Charge
2. Guaranteed Pilot 360

Other than that, I would ask for the Eruption Green, would want to have the split bench rear seat & an option for AWD drivetrain.
Ford won't ship them for free....if anything that will be going up!
Sponsored