Sponsored

Thinking of cancelling Copilot 360 in build after seeing review.

uga

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There are 2 options that you want on any maverick, Copilot 360 and the trailer Hitch ! We have 3 and find it unbelievable that anyone would have ordered a Mav without the trailer hitch for $100
Sponsored

Maverick2022XL

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL, AWD, 4K tow, 2.0L EcoBoost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What I’m trying to figure out is if adding co-pilot on XL adds cruise control function?
No. What it does add is power mirrors which are not offered on XL trims. Unless you want to do the CC mod yourself afterwards there are no factory offered options for CC on the XL trim.

Ron Neal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I would not buy a Maverick without the 360 but thats only my 2 cents.

Sponsored

Hdscreens

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CT5
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had it on big bend bronco sport which I really liked the co-pilot but one big plus was having the adaptive cruise control and lane centering ability with co-pilot. Would anyone know if basic XLT trim level plus co-pilot option includes adaptive cruise and lane centering?

I would not buy a Maverick without the 360 but thats only my 2 cents.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had it on big bend bronco sport which I really liked the co-pilot but one big plus was having the adaptive cruise control and lane centering ability with co-pilot. Would anyone know if basic XLT trim level plus co-pilot option includes adaptive cruise and lane centering?
Adaptive CC is only available on Lariat trim

xplorguy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Veloster N
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is there a difference in "Lane Centering" as offered with Lariat trim and "Lane Assist" as offered with XLT trim?

MostlySafeBear

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Eventually) a Ford Truck
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is there a difference in "Lane Centering" as offered with Lariat trim and "Lane Assist" as offered with XLT trim?
"Lane Assist" on all trims except for the Lariat trim with the luxury package is more of a suggestion. It'll slowly steer you back into your lane, but it might be too slow, and you'll ping pong from side to side, as it is not designed as aggressive as the "Lane Centering" system, which will keep you more or less in the middle of your lane (some have noted it rides the left or right of the lane, it depends).

Sponsored

Chicolini

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150s, Mustang GT Convertible, Mazda B3000
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The 360 system is awesome and may save my life. It is one of the reasons I decided to buy a new truck. There is no way I would remove that option from my order.

Of course, they keep delaying production of my order....

OleFordGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat, Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Disregard the Naysayers, you should absolutely order/keep the CP360! Also if your getting the Lariat, you should order the Lux Pkg for the ACC/Lane Centering, etc.

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
There are 2 options that you want on any maverick, Copilot 360 and the trailer Hitch ! We have 3 and find it unbelievable that anyone would have ordered a Mav without the trailer hitch for $100
Even if you don't want to tow anything, the hitch is very useful for accessories like cargo bins and bike racks.

ETA I cancelled CP360 because it would have delayed my order and also because from reading descriptions of how it worked I would not have found it all that useful. It's not as comprehensive as the type of system found on other vehicles and I would need a more comprehensive system to be really useful.

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Even if you don't want to tow anything, the hitch is very useful for accessories like cargo bins and bike racks.

ETA I cancelled CP360 because it would have delayed my order and also because from reading descriptions of how it worked I would not have found it all that useful. It's not as comprehensive as the type of system found on other vehicles and I would need a more comprehensive system to be really useful.
Sounds like you are trying to convince yourself that you made the right decision based on the delay vs the utility of CP360. I have it on my Lariat and it is pretty comprehensive and works very well. Granted you need to make some adjustment to get it setup the way you prefer, but it's a no brainer these days and times the way people drive.

Islandman

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have a Lariat with co pilot 360. It works well! I have only had the collision alert sound once when someone cut me out which showed me it works. It is a good thing. The technology has been an absolute plus when highway driving especially in populated areas during rush hour. Luckily most of my driving is back roads.
Sponsored