Sponsored

The three custom Maverick builds at SEMA 2021 - video walkarounds.

Shay

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey friends, I don't post my work too much here, but since these are a big deal and show a lot of the accessories and mods we have all be talking about for months, here are walkaround videos on the three Maverick show trucks I checked out at SEMA.

Beach Watch Maverick by DRAGG shows a lot of good stuff like the commercial SnugTop inside and out, the hard drop-in bedliner, Borla exhaust on a hybrid and a 1-inch leveling kit among the many other things.

The Maverick by Tucci speaks for itself, an over the top custom street truck.

The Maverick by Air Design features almost all of their products close up and also the exterior, interior and fittiment of the SnugTop along with a Borla exhaust.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Shay

Shay

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Appreciate the nice views and the down-low on all of the mods for each.

On the Tucci Maverick, you mentioned it having an Air Design tailgate spoiler, it does not.
Yeah noticed that after the fact, the press materials listed it, but a lot of times the show vehicles don't always match up with the specs on our stuff.

Salwans

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Audi A4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks, Shay for sharing here. I wonder what tire size went with these 1" lifted 17x9 wheels on the Beach Watch one. The mild lift and slim fender flares are just right for this truck, in my opinion. I haven't had much luck yet finding tire size info online.

TE37Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks, Shay for sharing here. I wonder what tire size went with these 1" lifted 17x9 wheels on the Beach Watch one. The mild lift and slim fender flares are just right for this truck, in my opinion. I haven't had much luck yet finding tire size info online.
255/60 17

Ronaldj

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AWD Chevy Equinox, 35th anniversary mustang
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The Beach Watch version looks amazing.
Does anybody know if this truck has actually been driven on the beach. It would make the perfect surf fishing truck
Sponsored