First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When they show how slow it is right off the line and how understeery powering out of turns, we should keep in mind that for the first part they are literally driving over compacted snow and for the latter the tires are certainly still very cold and a bit wet and so not going to be the stickiest.

That said, I'd say for Canada just get the AWD. Otherwise for us Texans for example I'm with Jakub and am going hybrid.

That annoyance with "some of the features have been disabled" I think is 360 probably because snow is over a sensor or something. Since 360 price increased, I think I might just skip it. I've heard others complain too.

jtpc2021

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nice to see someone call out the hybrid’s harsh ride. I was beginning to think I am crazy being the only one who has noticed this.
It is the only disappointment with my truck and one that was immediately noticeable.

Sponsored

WesM

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When they show how slow it is right off the line and how understeery powering out of turns, we should keep in mind that for the first part they are literally driving over compacted snow and for the latter the tires are certainly still very cold and a bit wet and so not going to be the stickiest.

That said, I'd say for Canada just get the AWD. Otherwise for us Texans for example I'm with Jakub and am going hybrid.

That annoyance with "some of the features have been disabled" I think is 360 probably because snow is over a sensor or something. Since 360 price increased, I think I might just skip it. I've heard others complain too.
It seems like most of the features of 360 can be activated without the package. The forscan folks are really showing most of the capability (sans sensors) can be activated post sale.

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I stopped one minute into the review because they are just plain imbeciles.

What the f*uck are they doing with the brakes to get their heads to slam forward.

I have had my Hybrid for almost two months and have never had any brake feel issues and when I have had to apply the brakes firmly to stop quickly no such head slamming.

These two doofuses seem to have no clue as to how to drive a hybrid. Maybe they sniffed to many gas vapors over all the time reviewing gas vehicles.

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nice to see someone call out the hybrid’s harsh ride. I was beginning to think I am crazy being the only one who has noticed this.
It is the only disappointment with my truck and one that was immediately noticeable.
My friend who has a Ford Fusion and the wife who has a Honda CR-V have mentioned how much smoother the Maverick XLT Hybrid ride is compared to their cars.

I previously owned a 2015 Honda Fit and my Maverick Hybrid ride is much better than it.

KeinoDoggy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Elliot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid and Outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same here. The harsh ride was the first thing I noticed after picking up my hybrid in December. Many also said no way it was rough riding.

Geep

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT luxury hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sponsored

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes we are…..Pamela Anderson is Canadian and she looks fun…..well a while ago 😉
I bet she was, a while ago 😁

fordtruckguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford truck
Same here. The harsh ride was the first thing I noticed after picking up my hybrid in December. Many also said no way it was rough riding.
yeah I was thinking that too. Glad I’m not crazy. I drove a FX4 for three months and it was quite a bit smoother than the hybrid

Snax

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I like the way the hybrid rides. Doesn't seem at all harsh. Tight, but not harsh.
Sponsored