First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well after many many months of searching, missing the order bank fiasco, feeling neglected and almost pulling the trigger on a used 22XLT the saga is finally over. I am now the new owner of a CG EB FX4 4K Lux and I couldn't be any happier!
Made a 2.5 hrs trip to a dealership yesterday because no one closer would close the deal so here we go. What an awesome truck even though I wanted the hybrid this one works just fine. Given the amount of time I have spent inside the Maverick, I could not believe how comfortable the seats are and the ergonomics that was put into this around the driver. Everything seems quite thought out and very easy to traverse. So easy to get in and out of and having a truck that adjusts to the climate automatically at this price point is awesome! Now the modding can begin...Can't wait to drive it more!!!

Ford Maverick The search is over! 2023 Maverick 2
Sponsored

AGW078

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Maverick Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Congrats on your Maverick, great find!

Mc_Flier

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Area 51 Maverick Hybrid, Street Glide Special
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Well after many many months of searching, missing the order bank fiasco, feeling neglected and almost pulling the trigger on a used 22XLT the saga is finally over. I am now the new owner of a CG EB FX4 4K Lux and I couldn't be any happier!
Made a 2.5 hrs trip to a dealership yesterday because no one closer would close the deal so here we go. What an awesome truck even though I wanted the hybrid this one works just fine. Given the amount of time I have spent inside the Maverick, I could not believe how comfortable the seats are and the ergonomics that was put into this around the driver. Everything seems quite thought out and very easy to traverse. So easy to get in and out of and having a truck that adjusts to the climate automatically at this price point is awesome! Now the modding can begin...Can't wait to drive it more!!!

2023 Maverick 2.jpg
Congratulations. You’ll need to update your bio.
That’s a great looking color.

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

2023 Maverick 2.jpg
Beautiful truck. Mine is equipped about the same and love it. Happy mavericking

OP
OP
Nomav

Nomav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Sponsored

Ford Truck Guy

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

MM Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Lariat Luxury w/CP360 + CP360A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congratulations!
Now don't forget to change your engine type.

OP
OP
Nomav

Nomav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
Engine