First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F150 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
https://askflagler.com/daytona-truck-meet-wont-return-next-year-following-chaotic-2021-event/

As an area resident since 2013, not only have I had to commute to work during the Daytona Beach Truck Meet, but I've also had to physically work outside during this annual bruhaha, and let me tell you...WHAT A FUSTERCLUCK!! Any of you who live in this area know exactly what I'm talking about. Unbelievable noise levels that make Bike Week/Biketoberfest look like a Mobility Scooter fest. The Jeep Beach people sure as hell don't act like this and they have huge rigs decked out to the nines. Can anyone explain the fascination of modifying your truck so it has "the Carolina Squat?" (Looks like a dog taking a dump!) I'd take Bike Week, Spring Break, Jeep Week, and Biketoberfest combined rather than deal with Truck Week.

I would, however, love to get the entire 2022 Maverick crew from far and wide into town once all 2022 orders have been fulfilled, especially those of you with freaky paint jobs, low-rider Mavericks, other cool modifications and just the general "proud owner" crowd so long as everyone can conduct themselves with the "utmost maturity" (smirk...) so that you're welcomed back year after year. Not sure what time of year works best for everyone, but certainly not during the summer months because summer in Florida is for the truly masochistic only.

Would love to hear everyone's thoughts on this!
Sponsored