First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Is Levi's known for their shoes? If Levi's is behind this, shouldn't the Lariat interior be denim?

j1truck

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EGolf
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That pair of shoes look nice.. The interior of maverick lariat is not.. The shoes have the brown/gold as stitch with navy being dominate.. the lariat seat has too much of the brown/gold.. maybe a little more dark with brown/gold as trim/stitches of the leather seat will make it look better..

jtpc2021

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
too bad they weren’t inspired enough to have perforation like the shoes.

jtpc2021

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is Levi's known for their shoes? If Levi's is behind this, shouldn't the Lariat interior be denim?
Levi shoes can easily be found at your local Ross. They are cheaply made and not expensive.

Sponsored

daddio211

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hot rods, Jeeps, boats
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

AP --- NIKE Corporation (NYSE: NIKE) reports backorder on new shoe design. Apparently thousands of orders have rolled in overnight with orders being plagued with non-working discount codes such as "mavericktruckclub", "sickofwaiting" and "fordshoessoicanwalkhome."

A NIKE representative said they looking into it but have no idea where these orders are coming from. They suspected a bot however tagged IP addresses are largely from private, legitimate routers.

NIKE will be releasing "build date" emails soon with anticipated deliveries this fall. Experts say March 2023 is more likely.

j1truck

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EGolf
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

AP --- NIKE Corporation (NYSE: NIKE) reports backorder on new shoe design. Apparently thousands of orders have rolled in overnight with orders being plagued with non-working discount codes such as "mavericktruckclub", "sickofwaiting" and "fordshoessoicanwalkhome."

A NIKE representative said they looking into it but have no idea where these orders are coming from. They suspected a bot however tagged IP addresses are largely from private, legitimate routers.

NIKE will be releasing "build date" emails soon with anticipated deliveries this fall. Experts say March 2023 is more likely.
Where is the link so I can order?

Deleted member 1157

The diarrhea brown on the Lariat seats is just hideous. I actually saw these seats in person at the Chicago auto show and I still felt the same way afterwards.
I spoke with a upholster who is going to replace the brown with the same color cloth as the XLT seats for $1,000. Worth every penny.
Personally, I would be willing to pay an additional $1,500 for the XLT seats instead of the fake leather seats in the Lariat.

RGinFL

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The diarrhea brown on the Lariat seats is just hideous. I actually saw these seats in person at the Chicago auto show and I still felt the same way afterwards.
I spoke with a upholster who is going to replace the brown with the same color cloth as the XLT seats for $1,000. Worth every penny.
Personally, I would be willing to pay an additional $1,500 for the XLT seats instead of the fake leather seats in the Lariat.
Amen and Amen.
Even Mossy Oak Camouflage or Leopard seat covers are an improvement!
People who bought an XLT want leather. People who bought a Lariat want a XLT color or at least a FITS Barf Bag. Of course, next model year they will make some "upgrades".
I am planning to talk to my daughter's future father-in-law. He does leather interiors for car dealers in Orlando. He has his own customization shop where they remove the seats and can put any material (leather, vinyl, wool, fabric) over the factory seats. The dealers can upgrade whatever is on their lot to leather so they send him a lot of work.

Sponsored

Karmic

First Name
Mack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Story by Ford:

Sweet Kicks That Inspired the Maverick Lariat

August 30, 2021

Inspiration can come from anywhere – even while picking up Chinese food on a lunch break. That’s exactly how the inspiration for the all-new Ford Maverick’s Lariat interior came to life.

During the development of the Ford Maverick, Rob Brancheau, Maverick Colors and Materials Designer, was waiting for his Chinese takeout and had a few moments to kill. He decided to peruse the clothing store next door and when he walked inside, his eyes landed on a pair of Levi’s® shoes -- rich navy shoes with brown leather details and warm brown stitching.

These shoes were the answer to the design team’s burning question: What will the interior of the Lariat trim on the all-new Ford Maverick look like?

The interior sketches for the Lariat were all complete – all they were missing was the color scheme. Brancheau returned from lunch with the shoes in tow. Instantly, the design team knew they were looking at what would be the interior colors of the Lariat trim on the all-new Ford Maverick.

The Lariat trim you see today features a Navy Pier interior with Dessert Brown accents – all inspired by the shoes found at lunch hour.

Maverick Lariat Interior Inspiration_02.jpg
Maverick Lariat Interior Inspiration_04.jpg
Maverick Lariat Interior Inspiration_01.jpg
Maverick Lariat Interior Inspiration_03.jpg
The design is why I'm going XLT.

Karmic

First Name
Mack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Couldn't agree more. Would have paid more for the Lariat. Like the features. But that color combo is too much. Too much contrast. Too much brown. And other than black or white, looks bad with all the exterior colors IMO.

deadtime

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
too bad they weren’t inspired enough to have perforation like the shoes.
I have the Outer Banks Bronco Sport. The seats have that perforation and are a bold attempt at styling. I like them. The Bronco OB is pretty nice inside.
I have a 10/4 build for a Lariat 2.0 AWD, but I’m having second thoughts about trading the Bronco in.
1 big reason is the rear seats don’t fold flat or split like the Bronco, and another is getting screwed over on paying taxes on 2 36k cars in one year.
I just wait and see if the 2.0 EB is a far better power plant than the 3 cylinder n my Bronco.

RGinFL

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I keep hearing that old Eagles song - can't get it out of my head since I read this post.
"Oh no, pretty mama, what you gonna do in those shoes?"