First Name
matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda monkey. totaled 2001 ford ranger edge stepsi
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
my truck is currently on the train in Jefferson city MO heading to FL. I've given this some though, Its probably gonna be Money by Pink Floyd. What do yall think? im 25 from swfl, this is the largest purchase I have ever made
Sponsored

CactusMav

First Name
Brando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Maverick AWD 4K
my truck is currently on the train in Jefferson city MO heading to FL. I've given this some though, Its probably gonna be Money by Pink Floyd. What do yall think? im 25 from swfl, this is the largest purchase I have ever made
I’d say Danger Zone by Kenny Loggins

landscpdesgnr

First Name
liz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 2022 Mav XLT Lux CP360 & Ford Fusion 2014
My husband will get to drive it first 🙄 it is his truck, even though I had to do all the stuff to make sure we get it 😆 he usually listens to A.M. sports radio, he doesn't even know jack about sports! The only other thing he listens to is XM/Sirius Lithium and he isn't going to set that up, too lazy 🤭

When I get to drive it... probably INXS Original Sin one of my all time favs and a quintessential summer song (its summer in FL).

Since I've heard the speakers are shit and I am super snobby about audio sound anyway, I will be careful w them. I once went thru 4 different speakers (main sets) in my GC Cherokee in 6 yrs.

landscpdesgnr

First Name
liz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 2022 Mav XLT Lux CP360 & Ford Fusion 2014
My husband told me he will load up Runaround ~ VanHalen just to make me mad, that is my future boat (Valhalla BW 2023) name & that song is my song here haha. I had to remind him of VanHalen's ~ I'll Wait 😆 if I take that truck to drive!

Sponsored

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
K-POP group The Boyz has a song called "Maverick." It's catchy.

Sponsored

19redsox67

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kona. 2013 Soul
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Excellent! A25 yr old listening to Pink Floyd is great news to me. Now if I can only get my 25yr old to listen to the classics

OleFordGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat, Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hum, tuff to pick the very first, the playlist could get long. Initial thoughts would be: Sultans of Swing (Dire Straits), Midnight Rider (Greg Allman), Comfortably Numb (Pink Floyd), Sweet Child O Mine (Guns N Roses), Do You Feel Like We Do (Peter Frampton)