Sponsored

Testing an XLT FX4 EcoBoost this week, questions?

Shay

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Maverick Testing an XLT FX4 EcoBoost this week, questions? IMG_20211129_200510901

While waiting for my XL Hybrid to arrive hopefully in January, Ford sent me this nice EcoBoost AWD XLT FX4 to test for the week. I have been practicing squeezing it into my townhouse garage (which also doubles as my video studio). I have been living with it for the last week and learning quite a bit.

On Tuesday the 30th (tomorrow) I am shooting the review video for my YouTube channel. If any of you have questions were things you want to know about the truck that I can either answer here or include in the review please post them.
Sponsored

Brent Karrett

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Burnt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Coyote, Lanche, Nauti,
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Your opinion of the different drive modes. Thoughts on NVH. Overall drivability. HVAC system. FX4, yes or no. Build quality.

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Your opinion of the different drive modes. Thoughts on NVH. Overall drivability. HVAC system. FX4, yes or no. Build quality.
Sound system quality, road noise assessment, and is the backup camera as bad as some say? Some reports I’ve seen that it is crappy, just curious. Yay OKTB status on hybrids today! Made my day. Thanks for your review looking forward to it.

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
NVH, definitely. Even though that isn't a Lariat, I'm still curious about your take on it.

Thanks!

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost