Sponsored

Test drove my local dealer's 2.0 Ecoboost XL AWD today.

Stageleft

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru outback sport, Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Last night I got an email from Ford that my build had been pushed back a week to October 18th, I was pretty bummed. Today running errands in town I noticed a Cactus Grey XL on my dealers lot. Made a quick turn into the lot to check it out. Our salesperson sees us and comes out with temporary plates and the key. We were the first to test drive it. My wife drove it first and she LOVED it. She loved the seating position, the feel f the seats and the overall feel of the truck. Nothing felt cheep and everything felt very solid. My wife is 5'2" and was very comfortable driving. Overall I don't thing either of us had a negative word to say about it. Can't wait for my truck to get here now!
Ford Maverick Test drove my local dealer's 2.0 Ecoboost XL AWD today. IMG_8363
Sponsored

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I drove an XLT today, it was fantastic. Thanks for the feedback!

Dallas Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Last night I got an email from Ford that my build had been pushed back a week to October 18th, I was pretty bummed. Today running errands in town I noticed a Cactus Grey XL on my dealers lot. Made a quick turn into the lot to check it out. Our salesperson sees us and comes out with temporary plates and the key. We were the first to test drive it. My wife drove it first and she LOVED it. She loved the seating position, the feel f the seats and the overall feel of the truck. Nothing felt cheep and everything felt very solid. My wife is 5'2" and was very comfortable driving. Overall I don't thing either of us had a negative word to say about it. Can't wait for my truck to get here now!
IMG_8363.jpg
My wife is also 5' 2" and hasn't had a chance to see it in person yet. Hoping to change that in the next week or two.

Pairof98s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram 1500, 2020 4Runner
Saw this exact truck today and 3 more at my local dealer. Cactus Gray looks fantastic and Carbonized Gray does as well. I ordered Area 51 and would gladly change but mine is already built and en route.

Sponsored

Txjay

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XJ
That's so pretty good special effects, that tail light of the truck in front of Maverick looks HUGE!

vabchusa

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford C Max SE, 2022 Maverick First Edition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ford.com said one of my local dealers had 2.0, AWD maverick for demo so went down and they know nothing about it. At least I got my name on their list to be notified when one comes in and in line for a test drive. Day wasn't a total waste as we went to a flea market we have wanted to visit and wife got a new purse, she's happy.

OP
OP
Stageleft

Stageleft

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru outback sport, Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

That's so pretty good special effects, that tail light of the truck in front of Maverick looks HUGE!
Well it is a Super Duty in front of it, LOL