First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I would love to see a maverick wearing the optional wildpeak tires that are in my order
The first edition photos and video from the auto show has them on the black wheels.

Still pisses me off that they can't be put on the black wheels without the first edition package, the more aggressive tire should be standard with the FX4.
Sponsored

L3fty

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Enclave
The first edition photos and video from the auto show has them on the black wheels.

Still pisses me off that they can't be put on the black wheels without the first edition package, the more aggressive tire should be standard with the FX4.
It sure does! I didn't pay enough attention to the tires in those pics/videos

I like the silver and black wheel they come on, especially how I think it will look on my silver truck, but I agree that they should be standard on the fx4 pkg.

Ribwich

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Also crap in winter so I'll be getting WildPeaks or the like.
I read up on the reviews and certainly there are a bunch that say they aren't good in snow. But then I kept reading and there were more that said they were great in the snow... I'm going to assume that they're not any better than most A/S tires.

theek

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V, Subaru CrossTrek
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The Nokians and WildPeaks are Winter rated.

Sponsored

SuckLemons

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Tacoma 🌮
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That’s the radar/adaptive cruise I believe. I saw someone mention it in a video or something. It’s not on the lower trims.

eRock92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape SE
Engine
Undecided
I was wondering about the test drive part, lol. I figured it would be more like a ride along. Don’t want to break that Driving Experience embargo so early, lol.
So we just need an average Joe to ride it and give a review since he won't be subject to the embargo. Will Mr./Mrs. Average Joe please stand up!

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

The 235s with the FX4 package are the Falken Wildpeaks instead of the Pirellis. Worth the upgrade since it's free on the Lariat. The tread pattern on the Pirellis is garbage.

SantaStephen

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.santastephen.org
Vehicle(s)
GLE, Disco II, Corvette
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You can get in the one on the street but not drive it. That Lariat interior is really nice though! Feels really soft. Lots of room in both the front and back. Felt roomier than the Colorado and Ranger that I sat in before this.

Ford Maverick Test Drive the 2022 Maverick at the Chicago Auto Show! + Hot Pepper Red Maverick Close-Up {filename}

Ford Maverick Test Drive the 2022 Maverick at the Chicago Auto Show! + Hot Pepper Red Maverick Close-Up {filename}

Sponsored

Packer Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Big thank you for the pictures!!! This is the best picture of the sliding back window that I have seen. It is larger than I thought...

SantaStephen

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.santastephen.org
Vehicle(s)
GLE, Disco II, Corvette
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The opening for the rear window looked to be the exact same as the one on the Ranger.

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
I'm liking the Hot Pepper Red the more I see it live..... Change order coming

Hot Runr Guy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Edge SEL, 2024 Lariat AWD BAP 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Out of curiosity, do you need to enter that area thru the Show entrance, or can you simply street park and walk over to see it? I'd like to avoid paying the $25 parking fee for the 15 minutes I'm going to drool over it,,,,

HRG

SantaStephen

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.santastephen.org
Vehicle(s)
GLE, Disco II, Corvette
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Out of curiosity, do you need to enter that area thru the Show entrance, or can you simply street park and walk over to see it? I'd like to avoid paying the $25 parking fee for the 15 minutes I'm going to drool over it,,,,

HRG
Unfortunately you need to enter through the show to get that area…unless you know someone that does a test drive of one of the other vehicles…then they could stop and pick you up on their circuit around to get you past security…
Sponsored