NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Test drove a Lariat yesterday.
had it at a passing speed for a short moment, so around 120 km +/-.
the hood didn’t move that I noticed.
the door handles/ pulls/ armrest were a spot of concern prior to the test drive as they looked different and not comfortable in pictures.
they exceeded my expectations and are perfect ergonomics for me, I never noticed anything with them to cause concern and felt robust To me.
the Maverick I drove had had fairly healthy all terrain tires on it and had not been undercoated yet so it did have road noise but was much quieter than my Renegade on winters.
no idea what an acoustic windshield is but if it helps with noise or rock chips, great.
As for safety all windshields are a structural safety component nowadays and I highly doubt Ford is using it for safety purposes, cutting down on noise would make more sense.
They are already delivering Mavs that far out in the world? Where did you drive? PR, PG, Terrace?
Sponsored

rupzuk

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, GMC, Harley
They are already delivering Mavs that far out in the world? Where did you drive? PR, PG, Terrace?
Terrace.
they have a Lariat in stock that was oh so close.
almost flipped a quarter on it, if it had FX4 I’d be looking at it in the driveway now…
overall I’m smitten with it and I haven’t had that feeling in anything new for a long time so I’m looking forward to placing the order tomorrow.
only struggle is carbon grey or velocity blue…love the blue but the grey wouldn’t look as dirty given our roads and where I work, and it looks pretty good too.