• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 13, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 13, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: New York Tailgate tiedown that works with tailgate assist strut

Dean S

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Maverick Tailgate tiedown that works with tailgate assist strut PXL_20231231_132837742
Listing for custom fabricated tailgate tiedowns that work with tailgate assist strut. These are welded from 1/8" mild steel plate and galvanized chain, primed with automotive primer and painted with Rust-Oleum black wheel paint. You can see one attached to my Maverick. These will work with beds with no liner or factory spray in liner, not sure about drop-in liners as I don't have one to test. I have 12 of these to sell, PM me for PayPal or Venmo info, first come first served until they're gone.

Thanks for looking.

Note: I will be away from internet service 12/29, will return messages on 1/1.
Ford Maverick Tailgate tiedown that works with tailgate assist strut PXL_20231217_182317865
Ford Maverick Tailgate tiedown that works with tailgate assist strut PXL_20231217_182332210
Ford Maverick Tailgate tiedown that works with tailgate assist strut PXL_20231217_182313724

I also can provide 3d printed PETG plastic flexbed plates with hole for switch or 12v outlet for an additional $15 if interested. I'm not selling these alone as the shipping is too expensive.
Ford Maverick Tailgate tiedown that works with tailgate assist strut PXL_20231201_214718548
Ford Maverick Tailgate tiedown that works with tailgate assist strut PXL_20231201_214723655
Sponsored

sundancer370

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Bought one of these. Transaction was super smooth. Ordered on Tuesday and received on Thursday. Looks great.

Originally had used a D-Ring but it would often get flipped up unintentionally by the support cable which then caused issues closing the tailgate.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Dean S

Dean S

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Bought one of these. Transaction was super smooth. Ordered on Tuesday and received on Thursday. Looks great.

Originally had used a D-Ring but it would often get flipped up unintentionally by the support cable which then caused issues closing the tailgate.
Thanks!
I had considered the d ring but worried it might flip up and damage the taillight, that and only one screw. If I didn't make something I would've probably taken off the dampener or removed the factory tiedown and reinstalled when needed.

jeff_J

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
His and Her XL mavericks, Gray and Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They are nicely made, and very functional! I have 2 of them.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Dean S

Dean S

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The only one I have left the chain loop is a little too low of an angle, this means the top screw has to go into the tiedown before attaching to the truck. Still will work and look fine once installed but the top screw needs to go in first. I did test fit this on my truck and it fit fine. I would sell this one for $40 as it's not perfect, I'll even through in a 12v bed cover plate that I have extra. I don't plan on making any more tiedowns at this time.

Ford Maverick Tailgate tiedown that works with tailgate assist strut PXL_20240219_233101962
Ford Maverick Tailgate tiedown that works with tailgate assist strut PXL_20240219_233045606

OP
OP
Dean S

Dean S

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My last tiedown is sold, now I'm really out.

Thanks for looking.
Sponsored