Sponsored

Tacking Ferrocaril Mexicano Rail Car- Anyone know how I can do that?

sophiam

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sophia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Hybrid XLT is en route and I'm beyond excited, delivery is between 12/18 and 12/24- Merry Christmas :) I know it seems silly, but I want to know exactly when it gets here so that I have my financing lined up. Anyone know how I can track this Ferrocaril Mexicano? For reference, I live in south Texas.

Ford Maverick Tacking Ferrocaril Mexicano Rail Car- Anyone know how I can do that? 1638899133905

Ford Maverick Tacking Ferrocaril Mexicano Rail Car- Anyone know how I can do that? 1638899162331
Sponsored

Whitenight

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Hybrid XLT is en route and I'm beyond excited, delivery is between 12/18 and 12/24- Merry Christmas :) I know it seems silly, but I want to know exactly when it gets here so that I have my financing lined up. Anyone know how I can track this Ferrocaril Mexicano? For reference, I live in south Texas.

1638899133905.jpeg

1638899162331.png
I tracked mine using Norfolk Southern's tracking system.

Call -800-635-5768
At the first prompt press 2
At the second prompt press 2

When it ask for the Railcar identification press 2673# (for BNSF)

When asked for the Railcar number press 301342#

I have found that pressing the numbers rather than trying to say them works more reliably.

Last edited:

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Tracking in Mexico is not important. It will get to the border and on U.P. rails within 8-12 hours of leaving Hermosillo. Since you have the railcar number, track on Union Pacific or NSX system.

JibbersCrabst

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Focus ST, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Tracking in Mexico is not important. It will get to the border and on U.P. rails within 8-12 hours of leaving Hermosillo. Since you have the railcar number, track on Union Pacific or NSX system.
Same, mine only took about a day or two to get past the border. I didn't have my rail car number until like the 3rd day and it was already in New Mexico.

OP
OP
sophiam

sophiam

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sophia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks, but is the rail car for UP same as the one for the Mexican rail? And I don't get why it went from Mexico to AZ then back to Mexico. Here's the latest message from my rep with activity since 12/1.
TIA!

Ford Maverick Tacking Ferrocaril Mexicano Rail Car- Anyone know how I can do that? Rail car 2

Ford Maverick Tacking Ferrocaril Mexicano Rail Car- Anyone know how I can do that? Rail Car 3

Sponsored

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks, but is the rail car for UP same as the one for the Mexican rail? And I don't get why it went from Mexico to AZ then back to Mexico. Here's the latest message from my rep with activity since 12/1.
TIA!

Rail car 2.jpg

Rail Car 3.jpg
Yes, it's the same. The rail car number is on the car, and it stays the same even when it moves to the U.S. because it stays on the same rail car until it is unloaded at it's final rail terminal destination.

I have seen that before when it has a Nogales Sonora status after Nogales Arizona. I don't think it's anything to worry about.

OP
OP
sophiam

sophiam

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sophia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes, it's the same. The rail car number is on the car, and it stays the same even when it moves to the U.S. because it stays on the same rail car until it is unloaded at it's final rail terminal destination.

I have seen that before when it has a Nogales Sonora status after Nogales Arizona. I don't think it's anything to worry about.
Thanks again. I tried tracking on Norfolk and it gives me weird/incorrect info about it departing Arkansas, then I tried UP and it says the car was emptied on 12/9. How do I know which line it's on based on the info in the photo?

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid, 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I followed the instructions today, but changed the equipment to the Mexican rail.

Call -800-635-5768
At the first prompt press 2
At the second prompt press 2

When it ask for the Railcar identification press 8849# (for TTGX)

When asked for the Railcar number press xxxxxxxx# (the rail car number given to you by Ford instead of the xxxxxxx).

It told me my '23 Mav which finished 25 Aug, shipped Aug 28, was in Newman, Kansas about 20 minutes ago, Oct 6, 2023.
Sponsored