First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 MINI Cooper S cabrio, 2014 Lincoln Navigator
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Seems like many reviewers, even professional ones, on YouTube etc have so many untruths in Their reporting. I get when things were in flux months ago and no one had driven or seen one but now? Just watched a video that said the SC was better because it could use 87 octane and both power trains in Maverick required premium. That video had four or five other just glaring mistakes.
Sponsored

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah.....a lot of them are idiots

TCK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta Sportwagen
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did you see this one? The guy literally does not know which engine is in the maverick he is driving.

God…I normally don’t try to go to this place, but did you really expect this to be full of meaning and information? Because I was out the first second. These two have a. Pre-gamed, and b. well, fill in what you will, but there were cocktails here

Last edited:

Sponsored

TCK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta Sportwagen
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Pretty sure halfway through the review he passed a Silver Alert sign that showed his license plate.
Pretty sure they are both pretty drunk. If that is what it takes to be A YouTube car reviewer..hold my beer.

WesM

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
God…I normally don’t try to go to this place, but did you really expect this to be full of meaning and information? Because I was out the first second. These two have a. Pre-gamed, and b. well, fill in what you will, but there were cocktails here
I had never even heard of them till see the Maverick reviewers. And yea it didn't take long to realize they were not going to have much substance 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: TCK
OP
OP
Texchappy

Texchappy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 MINI Cooper S cabrio, 2014 Lincoln Navigator
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Pretty sure they are both pretty drunk. If that is what it takes to be A YouTube car reviewer..hold my beer.
Pretty sure that you involve you holding your own beer and probably mine too. Me holding it wouldn’t have the desired effect.

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sponsored

Stevospeedo

Banned
Banned
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat AWD FX4 4K Towing 245/65R17 Falken WP A/T3W
Says the man with speedo in his name!
A speedo is piece of athletic equipment for men with nothing to hide, just like Ranger or Marine PT panties. Pink pants while reviewing cars is a different story :)

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Seems like many reviewers, even professional ones, on YouTube etc have so many untruths in Their reporting. I get when things were in flux months ago and no one had driven or seen one but now? Just watched a video that said the SC was better because it could use 87 octane and both power trains in Maverick required premium. That video had four or five other just glaring mistakes.
I don’t think they care about how accurate they, they care about how many hits or clicks they get on the link.

It Ain’t about the truth, it’s all about the money; Sadly, much like the rest of society today.

Last edited:

atomguy245

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Bolt EUV, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I agree. Most of the Maverick reviews have gotten something wrong in the information. I am sure all of the reviewers are getting info wrong all the time, but people don't notice unless they have researched the vehicle themselves.
Sponsored