First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No email about getting pushed back. Has been “in production“ since 9/2 as invoiced date. Whatever that means. Anyone else in this same limbo?
Sponsored

Mxer97

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 mav xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yea….. since 8/10.

RonFLA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Yup, the way I understand it, it goes “In Production” with a priority code between 19 and 10, then comes “Unscheduled Clean and finally “In Order Processing”.

Usually when your order is labeled unscheduled clean, you’re sitting between a 10 and 2 priority code, which informed the various levels of reviewers your order has the necessary parts allotment, to be built.

After unscheduled clean, comes “In Order Processing”, where you move to priority code 1, and you’re likely being looked at closely to be scheduled. In this, the reviewers are trying to fit your order into the next available scheduled production run, given your dealers number of allocations and production facility demands.

Someone please chime in, if there is something I missed.

Last edited:

Mxer97

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 mav xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Sponsored

MiBoMa

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yea….. since 8/10.
Ordered and confirmed 10-23-21. XL Hybrid, DIBL, carb gray, full spare, hitch receiver. Have window sticker, will ship by rail.
Our invoice date was 9/1...build week (version 5 or 6) 9/5...cust svc said should go down the line next Wed or Thurs (9/14 or 9/15), and that the modules should populate within a day or so after. Guess we won't be checking 3-4 times every day, then!

Wolfe Jet

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In all fairness…. You have like every single constraint possible on yours. I hope it’s finished soon!
Yep, trying to remain patient. I need ALL the chips….

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for lowering my hopes of getting my truck this month. In production all week, or so they say

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My build week was 9/5, build day 9/7.
"In Production" and invoiced happened 9/1
Tracker finally updated to show date of production 9/10

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yup, the way I understand it, it goes “In Production” with a priority code between 19 and 10, then comes “Unscheduled Clean and finally “In Order Processing”.

Usually when your order is labeled unscheduled clean, you’re sitting between a 10 and 2 priority code, which informed the various levels of reviewers your order has the necessary parts allotment, to be built.

After unscheduled clean, comes “In Order Processing”, where you move to priority code 1, and you’re likely being looked at closely to be scheduled. In this, the reviewers are trying to fit your order into the next available scheduled production run, given your dealers number of allocations and production facility demands.

Someone please chime in, if there is something I missed.
This is very, very mixed up.

The order is placed by the dealer and assigned a priority code of 10-19 (retail)
First status is "In Order Processing" and as long as you got COVP approval the secondary status should be "Unscheduled Clean"
Region moves your truck to Priority 2 when it earns an allocation, but it still might not be scheduled due to constraints.
Priority 1 is previewing - they are actively looking at your build for scheduling
Next up is "Scheduled For Production" where they schedule a build-to-week
Closer to the build-to-week, they schedule a build-to-day and this triggers the email saying "Your order is scheduled for production"
You remain "In Order Processing" until the order is invoiced.

Hope that helps.

Sponsored

Uncle Ed

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander,Outlook,S10,1968Camaro,22Maverick.hybri
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

MiBoMa

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered and confirmed 10-23-21. XL Hybrid, DIBL, carb gray, full spare, hitch receiver. Have window sticker, will ship by rail.
Our invoice date was 9/1...build week (version 5 or 6) 9/5...cust svc said should go down the line next Wed or Thurs (9/14 or 9/15), and that the modules should populate within a day or so after. Guess we won't be checking 3-4 times every day, then!
Now the production date says 9/10 (yesterday). A list of modules 16 pages long popped up today (9/11). It's ALIVE!

FabMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My 10/1/22 was stuck in production for weeks. When I chatted with customer service they said it was built 8/12, but still at the factory and still showing in production. I think it was because the hitch was in short supply. Got an email from Ford 9/10 (one of just 3 received in 11 months) that it was built and awaiting shipment. Shows the same on order tracker now. ETA window is up to 364 days after ordering (Hybrid XL with only moonroof and hitch as options). I’m certain it will be past 1 year before it’s in my hands.

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, 2018 Crosstrek, 2014 Burgman 650
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My XL Hybrid was In Production as of 07/08 and stayed there until last night (09/10) where it changed to Built. Order Track also showed In Production and now has it as Awaiting Shipping.

Note that about a month ago I checked with my sales guy who sent me a screen shot of the Vehicle Visibility Report indicating that it was on a 'Factory Microchip Hold'.

It was built on July 9 and waited for two more months for one or more chips. Hope it'll be on its way soon. Ordered it 15 months ago.
Sponsored