First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, - Lariat, Hyundai Palisade
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The point for most who do it is that it isn't "noise." It's a sound they enjoy hearing. But of course it is subjective. For example, the sound of this Maverick is just "ok" to me. I wouldn't be motivated to spend money to achieve it.
Point taken. Thanks for adding a valued opinion.

Joseaoe1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0 4K VB, 2022 RAV4 Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nothing like the sweet sound of a Weiand supercharger and eight exhaust side pipes harmonizing on the open road. Unfortunately not a practical Maverick mod... or is it?
Ford Maverick Street Race Dual Tip Exhaust - Sound Clip 1675461453956

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/DF2ZKoQiiUdb2" width="480" height="247" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

OleFordGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat, Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Sponsored

OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ShopMRT.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
Undecided
We make exhaust systems and wont apologize for that. Maverick customers asked us to engineer exhaust systems and we happily did. Maverick exhaust systems were our second most popular product last year with thousands of units sold (not including hood struts) . Only the full size Bronco has outsold Maverick products. If you do not want to hear your Maverick more power to you. We have had a large customer base who wants to hear their maverick... Reaching out from all parts of the country including Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii. Our Maverick exhaust systems have been huge for us and from my own personal experience it is nice to hear how the Maverick sounds as you are modulating the pedal compared to silent stock exhaust. If you want to get noticed MRT is the best bet.

Last edited:

Dodeboost

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL ecoboost AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
We make exhaust systems and wont apologize for that. Maverick customers asked us to engineer exhaust systems and we happily did. Maverick exhaust systems were our second most popular product last year with thousands of units sold (not including hood struts) . Only the full size Bronco has outsold Maverick products. If you do not want to hear your Maverick more power to you. We have had a large customer base who wants to hear their maverick... Reaching out from all parts of the country including Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii. Our Maverick exhaust systems have been huge for us and from my own personal experience it is nice to hear how the Maverick sounds as you are modulating the pedal compared to silent stock exhaust. If you want to get noticed MRT is the best bet.
Don’t apologize. If you’re a car guy, you get it. Although I understand why non car guys think loud exhausts are dumb. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Mavreezy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda B3000 Dual Sport, Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The exhaust sounds good 👍. I wish the video quality was better so I could take a better look at the exhaust tips. Video looks like it was recorded in 1986.

Dad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, - Lariat, Hyundai Palisade
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I didn't see anyone here shaming you for making a product. I do see people who have a problem with having to hear the noise level of some of the modifications some people do to their vehicles. I have no issue with your company providing a product that car owners are asking for. A free market is vital to our economic system. I also have the freedom to disagree with those who intensify the noise of their vehicle. While there are exhaust modification that have a "sweet" sound, many do not and are bone rattling, ear-piercing, and just plain loud for no apparent reason. I'd rather listen to an exhaust-free 15 year old lawn mower.
By the way, there are many of us who do not wish to "get noticed" by the noise our vehicle makes.

Sponsored

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I didn't see anyone here shaming you for making a product. I do see people who have a problem with having to hear the noise level of some of the modifications some people do to their vehicles. I have no issue with your company providing a product that car owners are asking for. A free market is vital to our economic system. I also have the freedom to disagree with those who intensify the noise of their vehicle. While there are exhaust modification that have a "sweet" sound, many do not and are bone rattling, ear-piercing, and just plain loud for no apparent reason. I'd rather listen to an exhaust-free 15 year old lawn mower.
By the way, there are many of us who do not wish to "get noticed" by the noise our vehicle makes.
Kinda like the folks who put in the megawatt sound systems, then drive down main street at full V with the windows down...... Same with most of the HD crowd. "Look at me!" syndrome.

I'm all for personal choice, but where & when matters. 🤠

OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ShopMRT.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
Undecided

Thanks, Dad.

jewc75

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Z06 12 Mustang 22 Maverick 93 Lightning 19 GTI
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
While it does sound cool, to me it's just more unneeded noise on the road for others to have to listen
I dont think anyone here mods their vehicles for anyone elses approval. I have 2 terribly loud cars already and dont really care who has a problem with it.
Sponsored