David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger/23 and 24 Mave hybrids
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

OK I sold my Mav XL for a nice Profit. I reordered on and decided to wait. Hey I was inline before for one. Then it happened wife wanted on to replace he old Mitsu. OK Fair. I thought by now local dealers would be getting up to speed. I went to Local Ford Dealer in Athens TX. Asked Hey Can I speak to Internet sails I want to order a 23 Mav for my Wife. Sorrry we dont do that we will get a salsman for you. ( Im ok nothing to leave over) Sales shows up. Hey hi " I want to order the base model Xl and I will pay the MSRP plus Shipping and TX thats all i want to pay" Sale Guy " We really cant do that we have to tint the windows and spray in a bed liner and prep the vehicle when it gets here and there are a few other things we will need to do." ( Other things??) I said really? He kept on with the sales pitch. ( He Had no Idea I had already had one and the windows were already tinted an the ford rewards pints knocked the bed liner down alot and all i paid was MSRP and Delivery Fees and TTL) In short after his speech. I told him amazing mine came with tinted windows no fees at all, (The Sound of Crickets occurred) I walked out. That is why I have refered every one to a Susann Baker at Planet 635 Ford Garland Texas (972) 468-1024. I paid MSRP Dst Fees and TTL that's it. No hassel They even pointed out the Military discount and the Farm Bureau break. Hey I not in sales just passing along a path to good service. I wish all the dealers could pick up on this
Sponsored