Sponsored

Stick-on blind spot mirrors recommendations?

WannaMav

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thinking about possibly getting some stick-on blind spot mirrors. Any recommendations for ones with truly robust adhesive? Experience with adjustable types (consider or avoid?) versus flat types?
Sponsored

OleFordGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat, Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No experience, never used any of them but these seem to have good reviews on amazon that you may want to consider:

Scott Asheville

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 AWD XLT ECO LUX CP360 HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
One of the coolest things about Hyundai Santa Cruz (better trims) is their blind spot camera, tied to the turn signals. Wish the Maverick I have on order has this. Copilot 360 is better than nothing, but I love this feature.

Ford Maverick Stick-on blind spot mirrors recommendations? 1648505559992

GaryG

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick, 2000 F250 7.3 TD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thats one of the many standard features I enjoy about my Maverick. The blindspot mirrors when adjusted properly were great!

Sponsored

TimmH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
Thinking about possibly getting some stick-on blind spot mirrors. Any recommendations for ones with truly robust adhesive? Experience with adjustable types (consider or avoid?) versus flat types?
I picked up some rectangular ones from autozone for my Jeep 4 years ago, they are still on with no issue. So I don't think it really matters, find the size and shape you want.

OP
OP
WannaMav

WannaMav

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So, IDK if you've taken delivery or not, but Mavericks without the blinds spot radar come with blind spot mirrors from the factory. No need to stick anything on.
1648507074116.png
Not so on the XL with the manual mirrors (no Co-Pilot 360).

See this dude's video:

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not so on the XL with the manual mirrors (no Co-Pilot 360).

See this dude's video:

You have it backwards. All Mavericks without CP360 have a built in blind spot mirror. Mavericks with CP360 do not have a blind spot mirror integrated.

If you go to Ford.com and build a Maverick XL and look at the configuration photos, you will see the built in mirror in the photos if you choose no options. If you add CP 360, the blind spot mirror disappears. This has been discussed in these forums since last June and shown on vehicles that have been delivered reptitively.

EDIT: I went and built one myself and took the images to demonstrate.
Ford Maverick Stick-on blind spot mirrors recommendations? XLnoCP360

Ford Maverick Stick-on blind spot mirrors recommendations? XLwithCP360

Last edited:
OP
OP
WannaMav

WannaMav

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You have it backwards. All Mavericks without CP360 have a built in blind spot mirror. Mavericks with CP360 do not have a blind spot mirror integrated.

If you go to Ford.com and build a Maverick XL and look at the configuration photos, you will see the built in mirror in the photos if you choose no options. If you add CP 360, the blind spot mirror disappears. This has been discussed in these forums since last June and shown on vehicles that have been delivered reptitively.

EDIT: I went and built one myself and took the images to demonstrate.
XLnoCP360.jpg

XLwithCP360.jpg

Tell that to the XL hybrid happily biding its time inside my garage, which has no such thing on the manual adjust mirrors.

Ricstar

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep CJ7
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sit in your truck lean your head on the window, adjust the mirror to where you can just see the side of the truck, then lean about half way over the center console and repeat, blind spot is gone.

You will be able to see cars in your side mirror and back mirror at the same time. Old trick I learned as a kid. No more blind spot.

On a side note that blind spot camera is fantastic.

Sponsored

LeersMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Maximus GP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PriusV, Sonata PHEV, F-50 Mavrick Lariat Hybrid FE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was taught to place it in the lowest point closest to the door, then position the mirrors where you barely see the door lines. Apparently UPS drivers use to do this. See photos for my set up @WannaMav

All my vehicles have the 2" rounded in the lower corners with no obstruction. Try the mirror positioning for a few days (to get use to) before adding the wide-angle mirrors. ...... Just a thought.

Ford Maverick Stick-on blind spot mirrors recommendations? BlndSpotLEFTExterior

Ford Maverick Stick-on blind spot mirrors recommendations? BlndSptLEFTInterior

Last edited:

bdaniel230

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT -Hot Chili Red - 4k Tow Fx4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
MIne has the blind spot mirrors in the upper corner of the mirror.

nunucello

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marcello
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So, IDK if you've taken delivery or not, but Mavericks without the blinds spot radar come with blind spot mirrors from the factory. No need to stick anything on.
1648507074116.png
Do you think it's possible to purchase stick on BSM mirrors from Ford so that they fit perfectly on the Maverick side mirrors which have the electronic BSM detection ?

Aherpa

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge, Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can't give you manufacturer or part number recommendation but, I will pass on my experience with placing blind spot mirrors.

Before I bought a mirror I had to decide how big the mirror would be. A small mirror makes it harder to see anything in it, while a large mirror doesn't let me have a flat mirror to give me a less distorted image by using the existing mirror. I also was a stickler to get one with a black rim, not chrome. The black rim framed the mirror's view better for me and reduced glare.

Once I decided the size, I had to decide where to stick it on the mirror. I picked that spot by driving around and taking note of where my eye landed in each mirror when I used them and I placed them there.

Good luck.

TK421

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 HD Sporty, 2012 Honda Fit
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
1648507074116.png
Why does it feel like after all these months of researching and obsessing that this is the first time I’ve seen or heard about included blind spot mirrors?!
Silly little thing that makes me even more excited for my delivery in the next week or 2!
Sponsored