Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
1705682291567.png

Diode Dynamics is excited to introduce our Stage Series Reverse Light Kit For 2022+ Ford Maverick!

There are plenty of ways to add light behind your Maverick, but the new Stage Series Reverse Light Kit stands out with innovations in both function and ease of use. This kit includes our C1 Sport LED pods, providing a powerful reverse light and an integrated red running light. The included plug-and-play harness allows you to activate it automatically with your reverse lights, for a truly integrated solution.

1705682631234.png

Brighter Backup. Factory reverse bulbs just don't provide enough light output to back up at night confidently. By pairing our patented TIR optics with high-powered LEDs, the pods included in this kit provide an additional reverse light that's several times brighter than stock bulbs alone. Plus, they automatically come on when the vehicle is put in reverse!

1705683502191.png

Additional Running Light. The Stage Series LED pods included with this kit feature a distinctive backlight in a vibrant red color which functions as an additional accent light while driving! The backlight fully illuminates the TIR optic, providing a more unique and modern look than the small indicator LEDs found in other products.

C1_TIR_Optic_Detail.jpg

Focused. Traditional optics like reflectors or simple lenses lose light internally and to glare, so not all of the light shines on target. Instead, the custom-engineered TIR optic in our Stage Series pods collects all of the light from the LED, and directs it only where you need it, drastically reducing glare and improving total efficiency. Click here to learn more: Total Internal Reflection (TIR) Optics | Stage Series Video.

1705683654102.png

Functional Patterns. All Stage Series beam patterns were designed with optical simulation modeling, to shape the output in a highly-functional beam pattern.

Flood pattern was designed to provide uniform, even illumination with a full 50x50 degree spread of light on the SSC1 LED pod and 60x60 degree spread of light on the SSC2 LED pod. Unlike generic "flood" lights that are simply a heavily diffused spotlight, our flood pattern uses pillow optics on the outer lens surface, to provide a true optically designed spread, for even illumination throughout.

Sport. The SSC1 Sport LED pod options use high-intensity LED emitters, and TIR optics for unmatched focus and overall output.

Click HERE to shop our Stage Series Reverse Light Kit For 2022+ Ford Maverick!

1705682840262.png

Plug and Play. The harness included with the kit connects to your truck's wiring for simple, everyday operation. The kit operates as an additional red accent light, with your tail lights, and then automatically switches to a high-power backup light when your vehicle is in reverse.

In the Box:
  • Two (2) SSC1 Standard LED Pods
  • One (1) Reverse Light Wiring Harness for Ford Maverick 2022-2024
  • Two (2) Mounting Brackets
  • Mounting hardware
  • Installation guide
Installation:

Click HERE to shop our Stage Series Reverse Light Kit For 2022+ Ford Maverick!

1705683802249.png

Proven Reliability. Stage Series LED lighting has been extensively tested for long-term operation from -40 to 185 degrees F, along with vibration, moisture intrusion, and corrosion testing. All of these tests are completed to SAE standards, just like factory components. They've also been put to the test on-road by racers and enthusiasts alike.

Questions? We’ll be happy to help!

Hours: Monday-Friday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 314-205-3033

PM us for the free-shipping code (U.S. forum members only)

John C.
Diode Dynamics
Sponsored

itzyoboipaul

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
for clarification, is the wiring harness include or is it additional $60
1705685713119.png

1705685729936.png

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
for clarification, is the wiring harness include or is it additional $60
1705685713119.png

1705685729936.png
The included plug-and-play harness with the kit plugs in line with your tail lights.

This will result in a red backlight with running lights and a white main beam when put in reverse.

The additional $60 harness is an option if you want to have a manual manual control of the kit instead of relying on factory signals.

In other words, if you want to route a toggle into the cab of your truck to throw on the white function anytime for other uses than when in reverse.

itzyoboipaul

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The included plug-and-play harness with the kit plugs in line with your tail lights.

This will result in a red backlight with running lights and a white main beam when put in reverse.

The additional $60 harness is an option if you want to have a manual manual control of the kit instead of relying on factory signals.

In other words, if you want to route a toggle into the cab of your truck to throw on the white function anytime for other uses than when in reverse.
thats what I was thinking but i wasnt too sure
Thanks for the clarification.

Will definitely install these when I see the maverick. Build date is 2/12
I already have your sports amber fog lights on my 2020 Tacoma and love them

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
thats what I was thinking but i wasnt too sure
Thanks for the clarification.

Will definitely install these when I see the maverick. Build date is 2/12
I already have your sports amber fog lights on my 2020 Tacoma and love them
Our SS3 Sport Fog Light Kit for the 3rd Gen Tacoma is a great pick! :cool:

Sponsored

Defconxzero

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
@Diode Dynamics thanks for the great products! The info I can find on the C1R option is clear as mud. I have the OEM 4K Tow with the 7 pin. I’ve seen your posts saying c1r doesn’t work with mavericks but it could work with those that have 7 pin, but yet there is no wiring harness options for the c1r for my 7 pin. So I’d have to buy maybe a harness for the f-150? What are my options? I’d rather not make my own harness it won’t look as clean as your nicely made OEM looking harnesses…
Thanks!

Montana

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Our SS3 Sport Fog Light Kit for the 3rd Gen Tacoma is a great pick! :cool:
Yup

001.jpg

(previous truck)

This summer I'll be pulling the trigger for some fogs and probably some of those reverse lights too. Thanks for the clarification on the wiring harness because I was wondering that when looking as well.

Justin.23

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jjc-llc.com
Vehicle(s)
23 Lariat w/ BAP & 4K Tow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

@Diode Dynamics thanks for the great products! The info I can find on the C1R option is clear as mud. I have the OEM 4K Tow with the 7 pin. I’ve seen your posts saying c1r doesn’t work with mavericks but it could work with those that have 7 pin, but yet there is no wiring harness options for the c1r for my 7 pin. So I’d have to buy maybe a harness for the f-150? What are my options? I’d rather not make my own harness it won’t look as clean as your nicely made OEM looking harnesses…
Thanks!
I just installed the C1R HitchMount last night. I used their "F150" kit, which included the additional harnesses. It was plug and play for my 4k Tow Package equipped Maverick.

I now have three C1R installed. The outer two are powered from tapping my tail light wires (so they act as signal and brake), the middle is brake only with strobe as it's powered from trailer wiring but also gets signal from the tails using the circled harness below. All three act as reverse and running lights as well. No trailer detected or error messages, genuinely plug-and-play.

HitchMount LED Pod Reverse Kit for 2021-2022 Ford F-150 - DD7649

1710508989804-97.png

IMG-7401.jpg

IMG-7397.jpg

IMG-7398.jpg

Last edited:

Defconxzero

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just installed the C1R HitchMount last night. I used their "F150" kit, which included the additional harnesses. It was plug and play for my 4k Tow Package equipped Maverick.

I now have three C1R installed. The outer two are powered from tapping my tail light wires (so they act as signal and brake), the middle is brake only with strobe as it's powered from trailer wiring but also gets signal from the tails using the circled harness below. All three act as reverse and running lights as well. No trailer detected or error messages, genuinely plug-and-play.

HitchMount LED Pod Reverse Kit for 2021-2022 Ford F-150 - DD7649

1710508989804-97.png

IMG-7401.jpg

IMG-7397.jpg

IMG-7398.jpg

Thanks for the reply! This is what I thought- the 7 pin connector should allow the c1r to work. But then why does DD keep on making it seem like this won’t work with the mav? Why don’t they just sell the c1r as an option you can buy with the 7 pin if you have it?? I’d really like to buy the JJC-llc rear light ssc1 kit but I want to use the c1r. But there’s no harness to buy with them because DD claims they’re incompatible which seems to be plainly incorrect. Take my money and sell me a harness damnit! :D
I just read on DD website that using the 7 pin connector with the c1r on an f150 would throw codes. Perhaps it would be the same on the mav which is the reason here. Have you noticed any codes or problems using your setup? Thanks

Last edited:
OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks for the reply! This is what I thought- the 7 pin connector should allow the c1r to work. But then why does DD keep on making it seem like this won’t work with the mav? Why don’t they just sell the c1r as an option you can buy with the 7 pin if you have it?? I’d really like to buy the JJC-llc rear light ssc1 kit but I want to use the c1r. But there’s no harness to buy with them because DD claims they’re incompatible which seems to be plainly incorrect. Take my money and sell me a harness damnit! :D
I just read on DD website that using the 7 pin connector with the c1r on an f150 would throw codes. Perhaps it would be the same on the mav which is the reason here. Have you noticed any codes or problems using your setup? Thanks
C1R is not compatible with the XL, XLT, Lariat, and Tremor.

However, the C1R is compatible with models with the Add-On 4K Tow Package (7-Pin connector).

Please go ahead and give us a call at 314-205-3033, Monday-Friday 10 a.m.- 5 p.m. CST, or shoot us an email at [email protected], and our in-house US service team would be happy to help you arrange the proper configuration.

Hours: Monday-Friday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. CDT

Sponsored

Defconxzero

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
C1R is not compatible with the XL, XLT, Lariat, and Tremor.

However, the C1R is compatible with models with the Add-On 4K Tow Package (7-Pin connector).

Please go ahead and give us a call at 314-205-3033, Monday-Friday 10 a.m.- 5 p.m. CST, or shoot us an email at [email protected], and our in-house US service team would be happy to help you arrange the proper configuration.

Thank you for the response :D
But Again, I feel you’ve found the most ambiguous way of addressing this topic. All of those models you listed are able to get the tow package option.. So I think you’re saying: “it’s incompatible with any maverick variant without the tow package, and it IS compatible with any model with the tow package.” Is this correct? And if so, then why do you not sell it as an option with your maverick reverse light kit?????

Last edited:
OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thank you for the response :D
But Again, I feel you’ve found the most ambiguous way of addressing this topic. All of those models you listed are able to get the tow package option.. So I think you’re saying: “it’s incompatible with any maverick variant without the tow package, and it IS compatible with any model with the tow package.” Is this correct? And if so, then why do you not sell it as an option with your maverick reverse light kit?????
If you have a tow package with a 7-pin connector, this C1R is compatible.

IHateSpeedbumps

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

If you have a tow package with a 7-pin connector, this C1R is compatible.
Is there any plan to make a harness that would work with non 7 pin Mavericks? I really like the idea of having a brake and reverse light pod in the hitch.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Is there any plan to make a harness that would work with non 7 pin Mavericks? I really like the idea of having a brake and reverse light pod in the hitch.
Our engineering team has performed numerous tests of several models over the past few months.

The Ford Maverick is not equipped to handle the power draw of our C1R even with our designed harnesses.

For detailed information, please free to contact our team.

Szott

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2024 Maverick on Order.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Just added a C1 Hitch light from DD! Really like it and easy to install. Since I am older, this really helps me see to back up at night.
IMG_4136.jpeg
Sponsored