First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Today at two Rivers Ford in mount Juliet Tn I could not believe my eyes who is waiting on xlt with a trailer hitch ? they all had them.
IMG-6342.jpg

IMG-6343.jpg
All of you that is waiting on E-Mail from ford, For a production date on there Eco-Boost "X L T" Might have to wait a little longer due to Ford wanting to make deliveries to customer's who make very large orders "multiple" orders such as O'Reilly Auto Parts ordered 1,000 X L Hybrids and they were Delivered i would think that this would hurt the loyal customer such as your self and me.Now keep in mind that only 15% of the X L will be built. And also only 35% of all Maverick build's will be Hybrids. I am of the opinion that this 35% of 89,000 order's=31,150 total Hybrid/Mavericks and of that total only 15% will be X L Hybrid Mavericks this =4,725 total to be built for the year in witch one customer "O'Reilly auto/Parts got 21.2% of that number=1,000 in one order.If you ordered a X L you will be a very lucky person to ever receive it. And only 26% will be Lariat/Hybrids 26% of 31150=7,875 and 59% X L T =18.550. I personally ordered a X L from the largest ford dealership in my area and it has been a the ford dealership for one hundred and eleven years and has plenty of allocations and i am a priority#10 and i will be very lucky to get this truck bye August or Sept if i get it at all the numbers are just not there.

RonFLA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

The big difference was cruise control.

Likely 22, XLT fleet rollovers that just got copied over into the 23 model year, not taking into account that the 23, XL comes standard with cruise control.

Last edited:

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The big difference was cruise control.

Likely 22 fleet rollovers that just got copied over into the 23 model year, not taking into account that the 23 XL comes standard with cruise control.
But OP said these are XLT's, not XL's. Since when did Ford (or any others) care about the individual consumer when compared to Corporate America. It is obvious who gets first choice. After all, this is F O R D - Form Of Regulated Deception when it comes to the little guy getting his/her Maverick. Constraints for everyone else, but not big guys.

Sponsored

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I love the fleet orders, makes me feel good that companies are investing in the same vehicle I am. It builds the potential total production of the model, which means more parts in scrapyards and more parts in auto parts stores. That will keep me Mavericking for a long time.

athertonbt

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL EB FWD Carb Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I love the fleet orders, makes me feel good that companies are investing in the same vehicle I am. It builds the potential total production of the model, which means more parts in scrapyards and more parts in auto parts stores. That will keep me Mavericking for a long time.
100% having a strong fleet presence is great for individual owners. Good point made.

We're going on 2+ years of commodity/constraint chaos from Ford. Nothing surprising about it at this point. They continue to let people order trucks they don't have all the components to build. It's a bad practice that is almost always communicated poorly by Ford. Hitting a home run with the Mav and Bronco isn't doing much good when you can only build to 1/3 of the demand. Their earnings are starting to reflect that.

baldboy

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Never understood the hate for fleet orders. Fleet orders are just as legitimate as any other, a customer is is customer. For those complaining, maybe they ordered way before you did.
"Mayby" is the ?
Sponsored