Sponsored

South Carolina Demo Truck will have one Maverick this Wednesday

Feuerfahrt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra
For anyone in/around South Carolina: I just spoke with my salesman at Summerville Ford. They will have at least one demo Maverick on-site this Wednesday, 25 August, with a corporate trainer Q&A for customers at 10am and 1pm. They could not say where the truck was coming from/going to, so not sure what other dealerships it might have visited or will be visiting this week.
Sponsored

UpstateSC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Hybrid Lariat Lux. Pkg., '16 Miata
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For anyone in/around South Carolina: I just spoke with my salesman at Summerville Ford. They will have at least one demo Maverick on-site this Wednesday, 25 August, with a corporate trainer Q&A for customers at 10am and 1pm. They could not say where the truck was coming from/going to, so not sure what other dealerships it might have visited or will be visiting this week.
For those of us in the Upstate, assuming you go to the Summerville dealership on Wednesday, could you ask the Ford rep. if he is headed our way?

OP
OP

Feuerfahrt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra
For those of us in the Upstate, assuming you go to the Summerville dealership on Wednesday, could you ask the Ford rep. if he is headed our way?
I will definitely do that and report back whatever I hear of their schedule.

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
OP
OP

Feuerfahrt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra
Salesman said he is based out of a dealership in Greensboro and was headed back there today.

Unfortunately, he said this was his last scheduled training this week, and he hasn't gotten his schedule for next week, so that's all I got out of him in that regard.

He was probably blowing smoke, but stated that he liked the Maverick enough that he has ordered a loaded XLT, and will be trading in an Ecoboost F-150 for it.
Sponsored