Sponsored

SOLVED: Center Console Organizer Tray

L Martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LuxLariat 2.0 cactus grey FX4
They updated the image and description today (along with a $1 price increase) and it looks like its a 2 in 1 tray with an upper and lower organizing section. For $20 I'm taking a risk and ordering one.
Yep. Workin progress but I ordered one anyway. Already notified of shipment - although that could mean it has just been assigned a shipping number.
Sponsored

TheShark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Tremor, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

They updated the image and description today (along with a $1 price increase) and it looks like its a 2 in 1 tray with an upper and lower organizing section. For $20 I'm taking a risk and ordering one.
Ha, they sure did update it, interesting if its a 2 piece tray. I bought mine yesterday so it looks like a saved a $1. I'm sure I'll piss that away on some other part. :)

silvy

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for the link....just ordered one.

NewBernWolf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Following this thread to see how the tray looks when y'all get yours.

junyor

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just ordered mine too. Let see how it goes!

Sponsored

Trucklet

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL AWD 4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
As mentioned in the linked thread, I was limited in the size of tray I could print for my neighbor with my Prusa Mini’s smaller bed. The STL files I upload to Etsy will include a slightly longer version that will span the full length of the center console and should fit on most printers out in the world, like the Ender 3 or Prusa i3 Mk3. The armrest lid will still be able to close just fine with a full length tray.

Etsy link to follow in the next few days!
In case it helps in the future; PrusaSlicer has a button somewhere that automatically chops up a model to fit the pieces on your bed if it's too large (or you can do it manually in CAD of course.) Then buy yourself a really cheap soldering pen for the sole purpose of welding 3D printed pieces together. It's great for repairs or salvaging failed prints even if you don't bother with chopping up large models.

Rule8Designs

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick by proxy of my neighbor
In case it helps in the future; PrusaSlicer has a button somewhere that automatically chops up a model to fit the pieces on your bed if it's too large (or you can do it manually in CAD of course.) Then buy yourself a really cheap soldering pen for the sole purpose of welding 3D printed pieces together. It's great for repairs or salvaging failed prints even if you don't bother with chopping up large models.
Yes this is a great feature. I’d used the manual cutting tool (I don’t know it’s formal name) in developing this tray. Then when I was ready I sent the files to my friend to print it as one piece on his Ender. I didn’t know there was an automatic version of this, though. I’ll have to check it out - thanks for the tip! I have since switched to SuperSlicer, which is a fork of PrusaSlicer, so it should still have it.

Rew409

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sponsored

kmish203

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

OXHB619

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Any update? Did you receive it? How does it fit?
I ordered as well, I think they are marking every order as shipped but the Chinese shipper doesn't have mine yet. I figure 30 days or so from ordering it should show up.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Pre covid, it can easily take 1 week just to get the package from the international distribution center to on the plane.

dgreenjets

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Hybrid VB
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Any update? Did you receive it? How does it fit?
Still waiting. It ships from a company in China and I still have "Shipped" as the status with Amazon, nothing further. Just says "arriving by July 13"
Sponsored