Sponsored

So I did NOT get bumped from 2/7 build week...

New2AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Question for you lucky people who got schedule/build date and it worked out... Assuming I don't end up with a Maverick waiting for a chip in the desert, what info did you all get when your build week showed up? Did it things move along on your tracker? Did you get an email from Ford? How long did you wait for your truck to get shipped?
I was nervously awaiting an email telling me 2/7 ain't happening yet so far I've been lucky. With just a week to go, I'm curious what to anticipate going forward.
(if it isn't already obvious, Hybrid FE ordered at the beginning of August)
Sponsored

LouieSaks

First Name
Louie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Ford Ranger
look on the bottom of the window sticker. That’s the build date… I think. My build was yesterday. Based on the 2/10/22 date on the bottom of the window sticker. My truck still shows “in production” but today is the first day an estimated delivery date showed up.

MDR

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
MDR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford honda
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Question for you lucky people who got schedule/build date and it worked out... Assuming I don't end up with a Maverick waiting for a chip in the desert, what info did you all get when your build week showed up? Did it things move along on your tracker? Did you get an email from Ford? How long did you wait for your truck to get shipped?
I was nervously awaiting an email telling me 2/7 ain't happening yet so far I've been lucky. With just a week to go, I'm curious what to anticipate going forward.
(if it isn't already obvious, Hybrid FE ordered at the beginning of August)
Ours built on 1 31 must have had a chip hold sat until 3 10 shipped expected arrival 4 7 to 4 13 eco boost lariat lux package with 360 4k
Sponsored