Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Oct. 2021 order.
Another round of emails...another round of Sept. '22 new orders getting scheduled. I'm out.
Not sure what I'm going to get. Any recommendations?
Sponsored

mtd14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Chevy
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What are key features for you? Need a bad? Care about gas mileage? Timeframe you need a new car in?

ShadowChas

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Oct. 2021 order.
Another round of emails...another round of Sept. '22 new orders getting scheduled. I'm out.
I’ve seen another Michigan member just posted about Mavericks for msrp around (myself have seen as well on auto trader showing the dealerships) you may check around if you really want a maverick.

Redd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What you were specifically looking for in the Maverick will give us a better sense of the direction to point you.

Sponsored

projectvortex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Oct. 2021 order.
I have a hybrid being built that I no longer need (bought a Santa Cruz).

MrCigar

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT EB FX4 Cactus Grey
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Are you in need right away for a new vehicle? If so I understand and there are options for sure. If you don't "need" right away I would just say the truck is really worth waiting for, it's fun, comfortable, affordable etc. Patience can pay off :)

ShadowBlack XL440

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Ford, not enought room to list..........
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Oct. 2021 order.
Obviously Ford is making Mavericks as fast as possible, this has to be an issue with your dealer. Not much for options now but would be sure to never order from there again. It will never get built if the dealer has no allocations.

Padanky

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Call around and go buy a canceled one off the lot. I walked in and had one first day looking.

OP
OP
Derek's Maverick

Derek's Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Obviously Ford is making Mavericks as fast as possible, this has to be an issue with your dealer. Not much for options now but would be sure to never order from there again. It will never get built if the dealer has no allocations.
Could be true. Was told mine would be the next one built for them.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Derek's Maverick

Derek's Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Are you in need right away for a new vehicle? If so I understand and there are options for sure. If you don't "need" right away I would just say the truck is really worth waiting for, it's fun, comfortable, affordable etc. Patience can pay off :)
I've been looking at anything. Fiance hit a deer with her brand new K5 and we are down to sharing a vehicle that could go at any minute. She also ordered a Maverick so we are kinda screwed at the moment. Liked the Maverick for price, gas mileage, and hauling kayaks. That's all I need it for. Ready to end this nightmare!

OP
OP
Derek's Maverick

Derek's Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just for kicks I called a couple Michigan dealers people listed on the forum in another thread as having Mavericks at msrp. Not only did they not have them at msrp, they actually had NONE.
Thanks for checking. I've been looking too. Problem is I live in the U.P. All of the ones that normally come available are 8+ hours away. Not interested in trying to drive one back during the winter around here. Plus, we just totaled our new car hitting a deer. That would be our luck again!!

Xbbqpitmaster

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Kia Seltos S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just for kicks I called a couple Michigan dealers people listed on the forum in another thread as having Mavericks at msrp. Not only did they not have them at msrp, they actually had NONE.
They probably saw them on the dealer website. I have seen that is usually the case and the customer orders are shown… I call it “baiting” the customers.
Sponsored