Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 R6, HPR Maverick AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford Maverick So close now! 6702B040-C4FF-45DD-8A93-78AC75780085

My maverick has finally been delivered after sitting in rail yard inspection limbo for a few days. Unfortunately I changed my airline ticket to Dec 4th! Looks like it’s gonna have to sit at the dealer for a few days.
And just to top things off, my furnace died today! So least things are exciting this weekend!

I’m STOKED!
Sponsored

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
6702B040-C4FF-45DD-8A93-78AC75780085.png

My maverick has finally been delivered after sitting in rail yard inspection limbo for a few days. Unfortunately I changed my airline ticket to Dec 4th! Looks like it’s gonna have to sit at the dealer for a few days.
And just to top things off, my furnace died today! So least things are exciting this weekend!

I’m STOKED!
Sorry ‘bout the furnace, but Congrads on the truck.

You will not be disappointed!!

OP
OP
Brian_J

Brian_J

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sorry ‘bout the furnace, but Congrads on the truck.

You will not be disappointed!!
Thanks! I was originally planning to fly out and drive it back today but changed my flight after the truck was stuck in rail yard limbo while waiting on “quality checks”. Guess I’ll wait another 2 weeks till my new flight now lol! Patience….

as for the furnace, the repair guy said it’s 29 years old so I can’t be mad really! The bad part is they can’t give me a quote on a new one till Monday so I’m gonna have a few chilly days this week. At least it isn’t the dead of a NE Ohio winter 🤷🏼‍♂️. I’ll just have to pushthe timing back on the few maverick mods I was planning!

OP
OP
Brian_J

Brian_J

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So sorry about the furnace.... I will send you over to my Dentist buddy in Medina - he will provide some NE Ohio shelter if needed.
Best of luck and have fun with your new soon to be delivered rig ✔🇺🇸
Thanks. i think I’m good though. I have family in the area if needed. For now I’m just gonna pick up another space heater and see how the weekend goes!
Sponsored