First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Chevy Chevelle SS, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Parked, for non use, looks awesome! Love it!

For me, on a daily driver, no thanks for the reasons mentioned above.

But it makes it look badass for a show truck.

KenC

Banned
Banned
First Name
First
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck.
Not really my thing. To each his own though.

Mav

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Maverick
Too dark. Creates too much contrast. Need to be a little lighter. It will blend much better.

Sponsored

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
NAY ( I hate this crap because most of the time you can barely see the tail lights during the day. Sure it may look good on the truck, but functionally it’s no go).

Hank3

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nay

TCK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta Sportwagen
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I love these comments because if the real target audience Ford had in mind was here, everyone would love this (and I personally like the way these look a lot). Instead we have a ton of old guys talking safety lol. Of course, I too have had a car totaled from being rear ended…long term health issues etc…and also demand you kids get off my lawn! Won’t do this to my truck (which I may never get), but I say again I think it looks hot.

Zxdiac

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Volt, 2016 Jeep Renegade, 2000 Montero
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I love these comments because if the real target audience Ford had in mind was here, everyone would love this (and I personally like the way these look a lot). Instead we have a ton of old guys talking safety lol. Of course, I too have had a car totaled from being rear ended…long term health issues etc…and also demand you kids get off my lawn! Won’t do this to my truck (which I may never get), but I say again I think it looks hot.
I remember someone saying months ago that the Ford Maverick was going to be Ford's "Scion xB". Aimed at young people but bought by just as many old people lol. I absolutely believe it too. Most people in this forum seem to be quite a bit older than the supposed "target audience". I think there was a poll done a month or so ago that showed that the two most active age groups on here were like 25-35 and 55-65 or something like that. My dad falls under the latter category and I fall under the former, so I remember thinking it was quite funny that we both have Mav's on order lol.

Sponsored

TCK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta Sportwagen
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I remember someone saying months ago that the Ford Maverick was going to be Ford's "Scion xB". Aimed at young people but bought by just as many old people lol. I absolutely believe it too. Most people in this forum seem to be quite a bit older than the supposed "target audience". I think there was a poll done a month or so ago that showed that the two most active age groups on here were like 25-35 and 55-65 or something like that. My dad falls under the latter category and I fall under the former, so I remember thinking it was quite funny that we both have Mav's on order lol.
At 49, it seems I have no home there but the posts here often amuse and or make me smile.

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Yeah, cause at 71 I want to be one of the cool kids!