First Name
MT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XL Ecoboost AWD Oxford White
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm holding out for as long as possible for Tuxmats .... Meanwhile had a generic deep truck mat hanging around that works good enough to hold me over .... But husky liners have my attention ;) looking for the highest side wall possible !
Cheers
Sponsored

Clay51

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm holding out for as long as possible for Tuxmats .... Meanwhile had a generic deep truck mat hanging around that works good enough to hold me over .... But husky liners have my attention ;) looking for the highest side wall possible !
Cheers
I also like the Husky mats, but it appears they do not have a version for the hybrid yet. Unless I missed something, it seems they only sell mats for the gas model.

Paulsr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford mustang , escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

fishinmagician

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick hybrid XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I bought and installed a set. I am used to carpeted mats so it will take some getting used to. I am happy for the price, they fit great. The only problem I foresee is the rear mat is all one piece, so it will be harder to take out to clean

Sponsored

Edw

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick
Engine
Undecided
I was able to grab a set from AutoAnything as well. They look very nice. The driver and front passenger liners snap into place and the rear is one piece that fits nice and snug.
Maverick_Smartliner_Front.JPG
Maverick_Smartliner_FrontPassenger.JPG
Maverick_Smartliner_Rear.JPG
Those look nice. I would love to order one

Harleystreetbob

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
harley electra glide maverick hybrid xlt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks good but am I missing something? Went out and looked at my ford ones in the hybrid and look almost exactly the same

Dechion

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kia Forte
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks good but am I missing something? Went out and looked at my ford ones in the hybrid and look almost exactly the same
The Ford ones have lower walls i believe, and don't cover under the gas pedal. That and they are more expensive, but OEM stuff always is.

Dechion

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kia Forte
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ended up ordering in a set of Smartliners for my yet to be built Mav last night. My daughter has a set in her Explorer and they have held up well.

RebellaE

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, Lux, 360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ordered just the rear mat - my son's soccer cleats require something like this. It arrives today, can't wait to get it installed.

Sponsored

MikeyG

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How are these compared to the weather tech or the ford mats? I still didn’t get my maverick yet but can across these mats on eBay for $110 for front and back. Seems like a great deal. Just wondering about the quality of them.

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How are these compared to the weather tech or the ford mats? I still didn’t get my maverick yet but can across these mats on eBay for $110 for front and back. Seems like a great deal. Just wondering about the quality of them.
Ford Maverick Smartliner Floor Mats for Hybrid Maverick - Installed Photos 71065FLAT_1200x1200

SuperTongue

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid / Area 51
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered a set and can compare them side by side with my other vehicle’s WeatherTech mats. Should have them by early next week.

Got tired of waiting for WT and Tuxmat. These seem decent for the price and better than the Ford ones based on impressions here.

If someone else doesn’t, I’ll post some pictures comparing the two when I get them.

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered these yesterday for my hybrid! I have WeatherTech in my current vehicle.

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I bought and installed a set. I am used to carpeted mats so it will take some getting used to. I am happy for the price, they fit great. The only problem I foresee is the rear mat is all one piece, so it will be harder to take out to clean
The biggest advantage of this kind of floor mat is they will collect fluids and prevent them from soaking into the floor. I had a set in my old mazda and had a big bottle of soda explode. The mats caught most of it and saved me a lot of cleaning.

If you really miss your carpeted mats just get some cheap ones and throw them inside. You still get the protection and the carpeted look/feel.

I left my OEM mats out of my mazda and when I went to trade it in they were like new. It made the interior look brand new! It's kind of surprising how much a nice set of mats can improve the appearance.
Sponsored