2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT, Alto Blue, AWD Eco-Boost, Lux
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hello,

Well the day has come, my truck has arrived and I will be picking it up later this afternoon. I'm trying to get all the needed paper work and such to have with me when I go in to sign paperwork. I've searched the forum but cannot find the post about the Smart Vincent system to show my dealer to get my locked in APR from when I ordered. Can anyone point me to the correct post?
Sponsored

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello,

Well the day has come, my truck has arrived and I will be picking it up later this afternoon. I'm trying to get all the needed paper work and such to have with me when I go in to sign paperwork. I've searched the forum but cannot find the post about the Smart Vincent system to show my dealer to get my locked in APR from when I ordered. Can anyone point me to the correct post?
The dealer just needs to click the button "protection date" and it will pull in incentives from the date your order was submitted to WBDO.

You shouldn't need to show them anything......
But if you think they will give you a hard time about that, send me your vin & zip and I can look up your rates on smart vincent and send you a screen shot to bring in.

OP
OP
Rojo

Rojo

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT, Alto Blue, AWD Eco-Boost, Lux
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The dealer just needs to click the button "protection date" and it will pull in incentives from the date your order was submitted to WBDO.

But if you think they will give you a hard time about that, send me your vin & zip and I can look up your rates on smart vincent and send you a screen shot to bring in.
Cool, appreciate it,

Vin: 3FTTW8F9XNRA72279
Zip: 71107

Thanks

groovesocket

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Atom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

@KevCuRaoi - would you mind doing the same for this forum member?

Sponsored

groovesocket

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Atom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Rew409

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Can you do that for me as well ?

NJBob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hate to critical but we now have Forum members doing what the dealer gets their pay for doing.

Sponsored

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hate to critical but we now have Forum members doing what the dealer gets their pay for doing.
True, I do work for a dealership (which is why I can do this), but you are right, people shouldn't have to be worried that their dealership isn't giving them correct information!

In some cases, it may be that a salesman doesn't usually deal with "protection" issues, and may not no how to do it. But in many cases it seems that some dealers are trying to steer the customer into financing in a way that is more profitable for the dealership.

I'm sure there are many dealerships (including my own) that would always offer the customer the best financing option available to them.

Rew409

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

My vin is 3FTTW8F90NRA75479 and zip is 78643 . Thanks

jsus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape Hybrid AWD 😉
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
IDK, maybe give your dealers a chance to show they know what they're doing first? This stuff shouldn't be new to them.

Jatrax

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 VW ID.4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Kind of sad that we trust our local dealer so little that we want to take proof of what we are owed to them when buying a car because we are expecting them to cheat us.

Says something about the whole business model. I visited several dealers trying to get a sense of if they were people I wanted to deal with. So far I have been disappointed. The dealer I decided was going to get my business has now ignored three emails over a period of 10 days. No response at all. I know they are not busy. I told them I wanted to buy a Maverick and was willing to put down a deposit. So they ghost me? At this point I would rather just place my order online and never visit the dealership.
Sponsored