First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I always laugh when I see someone driving one of those monstrosities and it's pristine. If you need a big truck for work it makes sense especially if you can write off the cost against a business, but driving around 5 or 6 tons of metal makes no sense at all if you don't need it for a specific purpose.

Sponsored

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I always laugh when I see someone driving one of those monstrosities and it's pristine. If you need a big truck for work it makes sense especially if you can write off the cost against a business, but driving around 5 or 6 tons of metal makes no sense at all if you don't need it for a specific purpose.
As a tall and fat guy, I always thought I needed the space because of my looming girth. But I actually have the same amount of leg room and distance between my gut and the steering wheel as I had my Expedition and Lincoln Mark LT full size truck. I have less shoulder room, I definitely feel the proximity of the door. But it's kind of in a cradling/comfortable way. I do not feel cramped or claustrophobic. I knew this in advance though as I have driven Escape rental cars for 15 years. Always liked them, though small.

Me likey bread sticks!!

rlhdweman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64 Caddy Fleetwood,73 Caddy Sedan,75 Eldorado Conv
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Fleshman03

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Also how far each one will go on a gallon of fuel!
She’s going the distance!

EDIT: I just realized the lead singer‘s suit is blue with and orange tie! Ha!

8211badger

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda fit
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I feel emasculated just looking at this. And I'm not talking about the mav driver

Sponsored

LIL’ Buddy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT (Luxury, 4K tow, 360)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
99209C74-899E-42E1-BE5B-1E5FF6AA6048.jpeg

I just HAD to park my Mav here today LOL

“Though she be but little, she is fierce!”
Shakespeare
Truck looks good sir! Also, love the title and post to this thread! My wife and I always kind of joke about the big, huge, lifted trucks… we say micropenis or small Weiner truck—“no-offense to anyone…but it’s fun and probably true!! She says that’s why we got the Maverick…! :) small truck=big…… no need to compensate lol! Anyways, I think I agree with the other gents on this thread… unless you are a farmer or your work calls for such….what a waste and annoyance! The Maverick is powerful, capable, and fits all parking and garage situations!!

hope we had some good laughs! No one should take my post overly serious… I love to laugh and have a good time! Life is too short and sometimes too long to take everything too serious!

Traegorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trae
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nerdandtie.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Versa, 2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'm not saying that guys who drive shiny giant trucks that have never see a spot of dirt have small penises.

I'm saying that guys who drive shiny giant trucks that have never see a spot of dirt are WORRIED that they have small penises.

LIL’ Buddy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT (Luxury, 4K tow, 360)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm not saying that guys who drive shiny giant trucks that have never see a spot of dirt have small penises.

I'm saying that guys who drive shiny giant trucks that have never see a spot of dirt are WORRIED that they have small penises.
Lol!! That is another cool and fun viewpoint… that’s at least a friendlier way of looking at it!

OP
OP
mrjspence

mrjspence

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Truck looks good sir! Also, love the title and post to this thread! My wife and I always kind of joke about the big, huge, lifted trucks… we say micropenis or small Weiner truck—“no-offense to anyone…but it’s fun and probably true!! She says that’s why we got the Maverick…! :) small truck=big…… no need to compensate lol! Anyways, I think I agree with the other gents on this thread… unless you are a farmer or your work calls for such….what a waste and annoyance! The Maverick is powerful, capable, and fits all parking and garage situations!!

hope we had some good laughs! No one should take my post overly serious… I love to laugh and have a good time! Life is too short and sometimes too long to take everything too serious!
We just sold our 2004 F150. It had a leveling kit and was right up there with those other trucks. It was too much truck. I don’t need a truck to show off and impress people- I just enjoy their utility and practicality. The Maverick does everything our F150 could and does it better (save towing) in almost every category. No regrets “downsizing” to a maverick.
Sponsored