First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta Sportwagen
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello all, I cannot find this information anywhere. I would like to run a cargo net like I run on my Yakima LoadWarrior (who names this stuff?) when I fill my bed with my camping gear. Anyway- this means more cleats in the side rails are needed in spite of having a million in the bed (XLT LUX). Is there a specific name of a product I am looking for here? Are the bed rail cleats universal? I have searched and cannot find any fit information for these.
Probably just getting excited because hybrids are shipping and my dealer is calling me, but any help would be appreciated.
Sponsored

NCbronco

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick2017 F250, 2017 CR-V, 1974 Bronco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hello all, I cannot find this information anywhere. I would like to run a cargo net like I run on my Yakima LoadWarrior (who names this stuff?) when I fill my bed with my camping gear. Anyway- this means more cleats in the side rails are needed in spite of having a million in the bed (XLT LUX). Is there a specific name of a product I am looking for here? Are the bed rail cleats universal? I have searched and cannot find any fit information for these.
Probably just getting excited because hybrids are shipping and my dealer is calling me, but any help would be appreciated.
The Ford part number is ( 8L3Z-99000A64-A ) if anyone else needs it. I looked for some extra ones to go in my bed rail system and everywhere I looked they said they are discontinued. Maybe Ford has a new part number that replaces these here but I couldn`t find it. I happen to look on Ebay and found this set for $25 and I bought them. Good luck finding them.

Ford Maverick Side rail tie down question? s-l1600 (1)

OP
OP
TCK

TCK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta Sportwagen
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The Ford part number is ( 8L3Z-99000A64-A ) if anyone else needs it. I looked for some extra ones to go in my bed rail system and everywhere I looked they said they are discontinued. Maybe Ford has a new part number that replaces these here but I couldn`t find it. I happen to look on Ebay and found this set for $25 and I bought them. Good luck finding them.

s-l1600 (1).jpg
Thank you! I may be back for measurements if I strike out

bringjustn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cruze, 22 Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

s-l1600 (1).jpg
Do these work like the ones that come with the truck? or do they wobble? I know they are OEM, but not sure if the double rail system from the f-150 is the same profile as the single rail in the Mav
Sponsored