Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

aswistak

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick XLT | '06 F150 Lariat-taking offers;)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got the tailgate assist, neoprene seat covers, and the black "Maverick" lettering for the tailgate.
No truck yet though :(
tailgate assist looks like a relatively cheap add-on... can you post a link to the ones you used and of course please try to remember to post your thoughts on how well it works (or doesn't) after you get your truck and have used it for a bit?

Sponsored

KimTexas

First Name
Berly Ann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid - 🌵 Grey
I got the tailgate assist, tailgate black reflective letters, wireless charging mat, a collapsible trash can, first aid/roadside assist kit, rubber floor mats, steering wheel table and misc items us women like to keep in our vehicles such as, lotion, wipes, disinfectant, tissue etc. My truck will be here in a week. Lariat Hybrid, Cactus Grey. Will order the BAKflip G2 tonneau cover when its back in stock

HybridOnOrder

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Going to be: Maverick XLT, Lux PKG, Moonroof, 360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got the tailgate assist, tailgate black reflective letters, wireless charging mat, a collapsible trash can, first aid/roadside assist kit, rubber floor mats, steering wheel table and misc items us women like to keep in our vehicles such as, lotion, wipes, disinfectant, tissue etc. My truck will be here in a week. Lariat Hybrid, Cactus Grey. Will order the BAKflip G2 tonneau cover when its back in stock

What's the 'steering wheel table'? (thanks)

KimTexas

First Name
Berly Ann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid - 🌵 Grey
What's the 'steering wheel table'? (thanks)
TICARVE Car Tray for Eating Steering Wheel Tray Truck Steering Wheel Desk Steering Wheel Tables Car Desk Portable Auto Car Table Tray Only Fits Standard Car Steering Wheel (Black)

RGoose85

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford maverick
I recently purchased some parts off Steeda and will post them after installing 🤘🤘🤘

Sponsored

SilverSunDog

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, 1998 Buick LeSabre
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got the Undercover Ultra Flex tri-fold tonneau cover and the Thinkware X1000 dash cam setup. My truck is 'SUPPOSED' to show up/be delivered on 12/30/21. Ordered on 07/05/21 EB XLT AWD in velocity blue with 4k tow, power moon roof, luxury package and a few more options. Fingers are crossed!

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid, Mini 4 door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The toy truck was the closest Ford toy pickup available. (It's a follow-on to Grandson loaning us his own red toy pickup truck until ours arrives. We wanted to let him have his back at Christmas, since our truck is in Production, and hey, he's 5.) The tee shirt is VERY comfortable...highly recommended. Also got a red 20oz Yeti travel mug. Once the truck has shipped, we're looking at tailgate assist, the side window deflectors and the textured hood protector. 🎄 Let's turn this Merry Christmas into a Happy New Year with a truck delivery! Yeah! 🌟
Ford Maverick Show your Maverick Christmas gifts D2139E12-D3E3-4779-88B5-1D48B29DF654_1_201_a
Ford Maverick Show your Maverick Christmas gifts 4B5FEB57-7190-4C5B-BD3A-940001914683_1_105_c
Ford Maverick Show your Maverick Christmas gifts B41F572C-5CDD-4720-80ED-2D37673C34AF_1_105_c

The tires are already sitting at our local shop, waiting for a truck to put them on. When they were ordered, they were out of stock most everywhere...except one distributor still had 50 in stock. So glad to have them!

Last edited: