First Name
CASH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FORD MAVERICK
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered 15 JUL 21 and just picked it up on 17 NOV 22. Without even asking they had my price protection pulled up that honored the original MSRP, pulled up my rates back then which I chose 1.9% @ 60 months, had my Fits kit for me in the truck already...and absolutely no additional add ons. I was told that they don't that to custom orders. My salesman Daniel Sanchez and the finance manager Greg king were wonderful to work with. I was in touch with Daniel from the beginning with question/updates, very dedicated salesman. Very fortunate to have picked this dealer.

ALTO BLUE LUX HYBRID
CP 360
HARD TRI-FOLD
PPF
SPLASH GUARDS
ALL WEATHER MATS
Sponsored

Alonso

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats that’s awesome, I ordered mine from national city perry ford back in April 2022, I’m still waiting hopefully I get it in a year or so lol, ford did reach out to me to let me know they received my order, and promised to update me every 45 days, i ordered a Hybrid, with co-pilot, xlt lux package, with a moonroof, in Cactus grey

OP
OP
CA$H

CA$H

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
CASH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FORD MAVERICK
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats that’s awesome, I ordered mine from national city perry ford back in April 2022, I’m still waiting hopefully I get it in a year or so lol, ford did reach out to me to let me know they received my order, and promised to update me every 45 days, i ordered a Hybrid, with co-pilot, xlt lux package, with a moonroof, in Cactus grey
Thanks!! I wish you luck with yours, definitely worth the wait.

enriquissimo

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Maverick Lariat/ECO/FX4/4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Congrats! I had the same experience with El Cajon Ford on a Dec '21 order I picked up two weeks ago. Even honored the X-Plan discount too!

Clarkdonbran

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Show us!

Sponsored

OP
OP
CA$H

CA$H

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
CASH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FORD MAVERICK
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Will do soon, the thing that sucked is that it after 16 months of waiting it had to show up on the day that my mother passed...sort of took the excitement away.

OP
OP
CA$H

CA$H

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
CASH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FORD MAVERICK
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Will do soon, the thing that sucked is that it after 16 months of waiting it had to show up on the day that my mother passed...sort of took the excitement away.
Ok all, here you go!!

Ford Maverick Shout out to Kearny Mesa Ford in San Diego IMG_20221128_142004423_HDR

ZachSD

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GMC Canyon 3.5L (159k)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good to see some come out of Kearny Mesa. Have mine through there, waiting patiently. I asked on rollovers and allocations the other day and got the following:

1. We had about 40 orders that had to be rolled over to the new model year but so far only about 13 have been scheduled for production
  2. Looks like from here to December we have an allocation of 21 Mavericks with only 4 currently in transit.

OP
OP
CA$H

CA$H

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
CASH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FORD MAVERICK
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good to see some come out of Kearny Mesa. Have mine through there, waiting patiently. I asked on rollovers and allocations the other day and got the following:

1. We had about 40 orders that had to be rolled over to the new model year but so far only about 13 have been scheduled for production
  2. Looks like from here to December we have an allocation of 21 Mavericks with only 4 currently in transit.
Yeah, they had about 5 more Mavericks delivered that day to them...hope you get yours soon!!!
Sponsored