First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mav, CB500X
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I would like to purchase a shop manual/wiring digram/s package for maintenance/repairs. Need t to add power connections for a GPS and radar detector, and want to find an in cab, switched power point where I can make the connections.

Found a site, TRIPLE-M MANUALS CO <https://www.factory-manuals.com/expand-2022-ford-maverick-repair-manual-3841.html> that have the following:
2022 Ford Maverick repair manual (pdf) $99.99
2022 Ford Maverick wiring diagrams (pdf) for $69.99
[Only available in pdf format.]

Contacted the site and found you will need to purchase of both if you want the wiring diagrams, and there is a waiting period of 12-24 hours after purchase before you can use the manuals.

Very surprised factory level manuals/wiring diagrams would be available this quick. Donā€™t want to spend nearly $200 for a generic quality/style product. But, also donā€™t want to screw up and tap into a connection that will affect the operation of my vehicle.

This ainā€™t my first rodeo, so know I can find a power point, just would like to know what else is on the circuit. Lot of the new stuff, can bite you in the butt if you donā€™t know the details.

Would really like to get this work completed so my questions to fellow Maverick enthusiasts are:
1. Has anyone dealt with this company, and do they provide true factory type manuals?
2. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where we can get a manual and wiring digram for our Mavericks?
Sponsored

Leand60

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Helm is the ONLY authorized distributor of Ford Motor Company Documentation, at least in the US.

alh01

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Fiesta ST
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just got mine for my other vehicle, the wiring book that is. And it is fantastic. Great diagrams, super technical, all the fun stuff.

Air Shootist

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fully loaded Maverick Lariat, Harley Fat Bob
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've always just stolen PDF versions of manuals offline. The Mav is too new for that, though.
That said, once you buy the manuals, please scan all 1000+ pages and post the PDF here like a champ for all of us.

Thanks in advance!

Sponsored

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've always just stolen PDF versions of manuals offline. The Mav is too new for that, though.
That said, once you buy the manuals, please scan all 1000+ pages and post the PDF here like a champ for all of us.

Thanks in advance!
ā˜ā˜It's the right thing to do ā˜ā˜

OP
OP
More w/Les

More w/Les

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mav, CB500X
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
(y) Just because you can, doesn't mean you should!

When I was earning a living in sales, folks would shop my quotes, often resulting in a lost sale. Started putting false product numbers in the quote so that if the data was used by someone else to quote a price, and they got the order, it would result in the wrong items being sent, and/or a great deal of time being used to sort it out. Didn't take but a couple of times for this to happen, and it ceased to be a problem with the customers who were doing it. Oh yeah, if they called me about it, I would ask for a PO#, then I would be glad to get it corrected.

There ain't nothing FREE in this world, somewhere, somehow somebody is going to be paying for it.

Red Ryder

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT Iconic Silver
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can't say I'm an angel or even a Boy Scout, but I certainly don't mind paying for a good factory shop manual. I bought a used set (like four phone-book sized volumes) for my 06 Escape. They were on eBay for $75 back around 2007 or so. Worth every penny.
I would certainly buy this set if someone reviews them well and they are the genuine article.

MaverickHybrid

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav Hybrid XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just need one page with the ACC wiring. Iā€™m willing to pay $200/1000

Sponsored

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just need one page with the ACC wiring. Iā€™m willing to pay $200/1000
You can get access to official manuals for 72 hour for only $22. Print the one page you need
Ford Maverick Shop manual / Wiring diagram for 2022 Maverick [source] ServiceMan.PNG

bdaniel230

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT -Hot Chili Red - 4k Tow Fx4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I would like to purchase a shop manual/wiring digram/s package for maintenance/repairs. Need t to add power connections for a GPS and radar detector, and want to find an in cab, switched power point where I can make the connections.

Found a site, TRIPLE-M MANUALS CO <https://www.factory-manuals.com/expand-2022-ford-maverick-repair-manual-3841.html> that have the following:
2022 Ford Maverick repair manual (pdf) $99.99
2022 Ford Maverick wiring diagrams (pdf) for $69.99
[Only available in pdf format.]

Contacted the site and found you will need to purchase of both if you want the wiring diagrams, and there is a waiting period of 12-24 hours after purchase before you can use the manuals.

Very surprised factory level manuals/wiring diagrams would be available this quick. Donā€™t want to spend nearly $200 for a generic quality/style product. But, also donā€™t want to screw up and tap into a connection that will affect the operation of my vehicle.

This ainā€™t my first rodeo, so know I can find a power point, just would like to know what else is on the circuit. Lot of the new stuff, can bite you in the butt if you donā€™t know the details.

Would really like to get this work completed so my questions to fellow Maverick enthusiasts are:
1. Has anyone dealt with this company, and do they provide true factory type manuals?
2. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where we can get a manual and wiring digram for our Mavericks?
I had a link to the Ford Service manuals, but they also are online and they range from over $2k for the Shop manual, which includes all trim types both gas and hybrid engines. But there was a 72 hour availability for under $50 but I can't find that link today. If I find it again I will post it here

OP
OP
More w/Les

More w/Les

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mav, CB500X
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks, bdaniel230. I monitor this, and several other threads for info. Now I need to find the info for removing the trim around the center screen. Want to get into the empty space on the right side of the screen. Think it would be a good place to mount a 'Ram' ball for mounting my iPad/iPhone. using a suction cup mount now, but would feel better with a hard mounting point. Cup works fine with the phone, and OK with the pad, but feel the heavier pad would work better with the hard mount.
. . . . . hpdl
Sponsored