Sponsored

SHADOW BLACK Maverick Photos / Club

superds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Who’s in? This is how I roll. I think a friend of mine at work is in for a black Maverick too. We actually joked about starting a black Maverick club the other day as a follow up to being founding members of the white super duty club at work.

Ford Maverick SHADOW BLACK Maverick Photos / Club 322ED0D6-2686-40DA-A4EA-D86F933485AB
Sponsored

rob804

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Who’s in? This is how I roll. I think a friend of mine at work is in for a black Maverick too. We actually joked about starting a black Maverick club the other day as a follow up to being founding members of the white super duty club at work.

322ED0D6-2686-40DA-A4EA-D86F933485AB.jpeg
I’ll start the Cactus Grey Mav Club. Black color is beautiful though!

Basil

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When I was looking at frontiers the gun metal grey midnight edition really looked awesome. But for the maverick black just felt proper. Will probably black out the Ford emblem as well

Deftronix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord
I’ll waive at you guys while you’re living at the car wash. I’ve always been a black only vehicle guy but I get sick of swirls, staying clean for a few minutes, and scratches being such an eye sore. Ya it’s a truck but you have to baby black, don’t wanna baby my truck. Hope I don’t regret it, black looks sweet when it’s fresh and clean.

OP
OP

superds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
I’ll waive at you guys while you’re living at the car wash. I’ve always been a black only vehicle guy but I get sick of swirls, staying clean for a few minutes, and scratches being such an eye sore. Ya it’s a truck but you have to baby black, don’t wanna baby my truck. Hope I don’t regret it, black looks sweet when it’s fresh and clean.
Yeah, I hear your concerns and am fully aware. I’ve never had a black vehicle and I think I’m finally ready to take that plunge. It was this or carbonized gray for me.

Sponsored

Younglefthander

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat, 22 Bronco Sport Big Ben
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Maverick SHADOW BLACK Maverick Photos / Club 1625515894344

Finally settled on Shadow Black Lariat with Black Wheels, Hard Cover roll up. Close second was the Carbonized Grey.

Sponsored

ColoradoShooter

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma/Fusion
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
New guy here. I ordered the Shadow Black w/FX4 pkg Lariat AWD. I had second thoughts about changing to Alto Blue, but I’d have to see the blue in person first. I think the black paint hides the plastic trim the best.

vicmaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick xlt hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was a area 51 guy up until the day I placed my order. It just looks the best especially with the black plastic trims. Coupled with the stock 17" black painted rims, you can build an all black package from stock.

Saw a someone mention how we have to live at the car wash. Not even a problem, I already like washing my vehicles regularly lol

bbacon05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Honda Element
I will soon be a part of this club too. Never really been a fan of black cars, but my buddy has a Shadow Black mustang and the color has really grown on me. Especially like it with the darker wheels that come standard with the XLT hybrid

Luchie64

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT, 2019 Escape, 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
As a proud owner of a Black on Black Mustang GT, she does take a lot of care and attention to keep her pristine, but she is a garage queen, and not my daily driver. ;) Love it!