First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Count me in 🙋🏻‍♂️. I guess we are the 3.5 percenters lol. Hope to get my scheduling email this Thursday. Ordered on July 17th.

ElectricCity8

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14’ Explorer limited 01’ GMC 2500hd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’m in. Order black XLT. I owned a 95 ranger through highschool and sold it around 07. Been trying to get that truck back since I sold it. That was an xl stick black on black with a solid black cap. Time to get my little black truck back. Lol

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That Shadow Black is sexy as heck. Man, I just wish it wasn't so hard to keep them looking like that. Congrats to any that ordered one and has the time and energy to keep it up. They are absolutely beautiful when shined up and clean.

Sponsored

dldsm7

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru Outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Maverick SHADOW BLACK Maverick Photos / Club CA65E234-F6DC-4594-B0D2-7E8F5A217638

I had a chance to see the maverick yesterday in person - it was a great little truck! It was the Lariat FX4 package. I will have to say that the one thing that I was surprised about is the rear leg room - it wasn't as 'comfortable' as I thought it would be. The outback next to it has the "same" amount of space inside the cab, but the maverick felt a little more cramped somehow. I could fit in both seats, but back seat my knees were right up against the seat (6'-2"). Perhaps I didnt have the font seat perfectly positioned, but just my initial thoughts.

sdr.speng

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Black does look good, BUT, I had a Black Jeep CJ-7 once and Black is just too hot for warmer climate areas. In colder areas, might be fine, but then it would stay dirty all the time from road mess.

Never own a Black vehicle again!